If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

Do you guys think that Oda has all these characters strictly power-ranked in his head? Or that he has a consistent level of power in mind for each character? Just trying to understand over here.

zOrO iS oVeRrAtEd

What a pathetic fucking joke you fucking dishonest clowns.
Literally everything he has done is downplayed to death and then someone arguing against that downplay is labeled a fan boy.

Ya'll made people wish ZKK happen, just because everything else Zoro did was downplayed.

Downplayed Zoro's feats
Gave Enma Credit
Downplayed him blocking Hakai
Downplayed the Scar
Downplayed Fucking advCoC

Acting like you same motherfuckers didn't wish your favorite characters got even fraction of those feats when you hyped literal trash can turds like Sanji Yamatrash Low and Emperor Eustass Kidd

And now you are same motherfuckers who are acting like douch bags because ZKK didn't happen.
Sanji getting pegged by BM :suresure:
Sanji not getting COC :suresure:
Sanji losing to Queen twice and taking his daddy's roids power to marginally win only to pass out :suresure:

Sanji not getting a chance to fight an Emperor :suresure:

And so on

How do you expect Lanjitards not to downplay Zoro's feats when Oda is baping their boy :suresure:

Remove the Devilfruit from Kaido Vs Luffy fight and this is the result
Then it goes down to base stats and
Dude shut the fuck up lmao

Literally everything Zoro has done in Wano is downplayed
From him getting Enma
To hurting Kaido the very first time
To blocking Hakai
To Scarring Kaido
To Getting AdvCoC
To stomping King

Virtually every singe Zoro feat is downplayed in one way or another. At least by online nerds.

Literally people invented
Oden's Haki

When Zoro blocked Hakai
It wasn't like Zoro blocked strongest attack..no it was only he blocked for few seconds

When Zoro scarred Kaido
It wasn't that Zoro did something that 9 high tiers combined couldn't do it, Big Mom couldn't do it, Law kidd killer couldn't do it. It was mental gymnastics of Kaido not falling

Everyone and their moms were dick riding advCoC calling Luffy God among men
Zoro gets it and it suddenly becomes ordinary power up

Stop with this dishonest fuckery about Zoro being overrated. The ways Zoro have been downplayed in Wano literally makes you question humanity lmao
The amount of facts that were spit just now makes me wanna cry. It's all true

Either they get strong VAs or they will fight the SSG thing by Vegapunk. But don't forget the Strawhat Grand Fleet commanders need opponents as well.
You're assuming dudes like Onigumo, Momonga, Strawberry, Yamakiji, Stainless, Doberman aren't YC level (or even above). The Marines probably also recruited strong lower ranking members too I reckon. People like Hina also need fights to develop.

Majority of the Marine forces are unknown if we're being honest. Considering they did a WMD, but we only know a handful of the ones that were drafted. But on the other hand we've been introduced to 3 powerful entities in the Marines that were already there, but didn't participate in MF. There's also people like Vergo that the marines could have.

And SSG for sure will be strong. But keep in mind it won't just be SH fleet, there's the giant armies of the RA which according to Doflamingo are STOCKED with formidable fighters. Law's crew might join, Scabbards might join, etc etc. Hell Elbaf might join too.

Luffy needed advanced coc to beat kaido though lol .

And even after the bb fight. The bombs knocked her out not law so I don't get your poin..........ohhhh I see what you did there. You are how one obtained victory (using advanced coc) while the other did not (doesn't have coc). Lol my bad
Luffy used awakening after using advcoc...And he needs his fruit to make his fist the size of the island..And Kaido himself used his fruit instead of Haki at the same time
You cannot destroy the earth with the power of advcoc..But with the power of the fruit, it can be done
Law hurt Big Mom very well and even managed to create such a big pit..So you think the power of the bombs is greater than the awakening of Law..Thank you, but I prefer not to enter into such a discussion

idk i thought that german offended you in some way :kayneshrug:
or it looked that way because you called me an nazi :few:
why so heated did you have an bad day?:gonope:
Oh no lmao..we are homies

I am cool with everyone from discord..want @LANJI CUCKSMOKE to come back too

But its just this community in general man..I have been thinking

Like Zoro fans are treated like shit just for doing things that everyone else is doing.

Since Onigashima only thing I have seen even the most hard core fans do is just argue against extreme downplay.

Zoro did some of the wildest shit in Wano and it was all downplayed to death so naturally fans wanted more. And then for fans wanting more same fans are getting shit on.

You're assuming dudes like Onigumo, Momonga, Strawberry, Yamakiji, Stainless, Doberman aren't YC level (or even above). The Marines probably also recruited strong lower ranking members too I reckon. People like Hina also need fights to develop.

Majority of the Marine forces are unknown if we're being honest. Considering they did a WMD, but we only know a handful of the ones that were drafted. But on the other hand we've been introduced to 3 powerful entities in the Marines that were already there, but didn't participate in MF. There's also people like Vergo that the marines could have.

And SSG for sure will be strong. But keep in mind it won't just be SH fleet, there's the giant armies of the RA which according to Doflamingo are STOCKED with formidable fighters. Law's crew might join, Scabbards might join, etc etc. Hell Elbaf might join too.
I'm assuming Momonga, Onigumo, Strawberry,etc, are Flying Six level.

Status
Not open for further replies.