If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy used awakening after using advcoc...And he needs his fruit to make his fist the size of the island..And Kaido himself used his fruit instead of Haki at the same time
You cannot destroy the earth with the power of advcoc..But with the power of the fruit, it can be done
Law hurt Big Mom very well and even managed to create such a big pit..So you think the power of the bombs is greater than the awakening of Law..Thank you, but I prefer not to enter into such a discussion
That was nice however the moment kaido told joyboy Luffy that advanced coc>>>> All Luffy immediately started using advanced coc while in gear 5. He was not beating kaido without it especially since kaido was also using advanced coc

I get it, Zoro gets more feats than any character in One Piece not named Luffy but that doesn't mean you guys have to be so fucking insecure that you shit on anything he does.

It takes away excitement of people who wanna come here and discuss.
Why did we not see same mental gymnastics, same clown fuckery when Low and Midd were pulling off those sub par feat in that God Awful steaming pile of trash in the name of a "Fight" against Big Mom

Or one of the goofiest, most retarded clown show that was Sanji vs Queen

Everyone got their props but when it came to Zoro, the biggest thing we had to see was In what way will Zoro's next feat will be downplayed

I was literally seen people discuss
If ZKK happens how would that be downplayed.

Its fucked up

Only L from marine side that sabo and his revolutionary friend recused kuma .
‘Revolutionary people have 3 power to escape from marine, like kuma teleport fruit, Morley hiding underground, and the black crows.

People need accept to revolutionary commanders are low top tier level.
‘’Greenbull neg diff king and queen was to show revolutionary commanders are not weak as people think.

That's way too low imo. Sengoku was confident in sending Momonga after Hancock, despite Hancock being the one warlord he very much recognizes as being strong.
I dunno. Maybe you are right. We haven't seen the VAs really doing much so far. But I bet after the Yonko Saga we will start to see more. Hope that the back up warship Grenbull request come wth some reinforcements.

@GrandMaster Sorry man..you are cool anyways.

I didn't mean to take it out on you..Just the community in general.

I just don't think its fair that people call Zoro overrated, shit on Zoro fans, and still say Zoro is overrated.

Like has Luffy or Sanji or Law or Kidd ever been downplayed to the level of Oden's Haki in Enma?
if you want we can discuss it better elsewhere on this forum but I've always considered that people put Zoro on a much higher level than he is. Last year, Power Level Youtubers said that Zoro 1010 was admiral level. OP pages on Instagram said that Zoro was Wano's MVP. If that's not overestimating a character then I don't know what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.