If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No this is a very realistic scenario. Mihawk holds Shanks in high regard. It wouldn't make any sense for Zoro vs Shanks not to happen, when Mihawk is waiting for somebody stronger than Shanks to emerge.

Not to mention, Zoro has to fight his goal's rival to see where he stands now.
Defeating another Yonko by a commander sure doesn't happen now..Zoro's bounty should even exceed Luffy's..And if there is a fight, Shanks and his crew will lose..Unless Shanks is at a higher level than Kaido, which I have no hope for now

He has a point though.

Everyone screams and cries about Zoro fans wanking & overrating Zoro but people don't have nearly as much of an issue when fans of other characters do the same or when people bash and criticize Zoro and his fans.

Zoro is incredibly popular & has a shit ton of fans for someone who isn't the MC, so people don't bat an eye when he is downplayed. It's "cool" around here to hate on Zoro & his fans because it means you are going against the "mainstream."

It was a brief moment of him blocking the strongest attack in the series that would wipe out 99.99999% of One Piece characters in a nano second.

How are we forgetting that.

Even if Zoro can stop that for one nano second only it is still a top tier feat.
I don't remember many Kidd/Law fans denying that's a Top Tier feat
At least not me

That proved that Zoro's defense is Top Tier but even there it is arguably situational cause following that line Zoro should've easily blocked Tankyudon...

Obviously Law isn't Zoro's official cheer leader, he is fellow supernova but he was portrayed a level beneath him and that's what I mean.
@Roo

If Zoro was in the same place, everyone and their mothers would say Law >> Zoro but since its Zoro we can't say that and saying that is wank.
Law is not a strong swordsman. That's not even his fighting style.

@rerere @Roo

I promise you if Zoro's feats and portrayal were given to either Law and Kidd and either Law and Kidds feats and portrayal were given to Zoro, I would put Zoro below roof top Law and kidd (who ever was given Zoro's feats and portrayal)
Post automatically merged:

Law is not a strong swordsman. That's not even his fighting style.
what does that have to do with anything lol?

@rerere @Roo

I promise you if Zoro's feats and portrayal were given to either Law and Kidd and either Law and Kidds feats and portrayal were given to Zoro, I would put Zoro below roof top Law and kidd (who ever was given Zoro's feats and portrayal)
Post automatically merged:

what does that have to do with anything lol?
It means law being shocked at Zoro's level of strength doesn't imply that he's an inferior swordsman, because he already is, Law's DF conveniently allows him to use his sword to deal serious damage without needing strong haki or being a good swordsman.

Forget about what I call law, you tell me what is this?

Its Law's reaction to Zoro's Ashura. What does this expression from Law show you?
Zoro did something impressive, idk how this makes anyone a cheerleader
this is Big Mom's reaction to Kaido being hurt

She would still absolutely wash chapter 1000 Luffy

Obviously Law isn't Zoro's official cheer leader, he is fellow supernova but he was portrayed a level beneath him and that's what I mean.
@Roo

If Zoro was in the same place, everyone and their mothers would say Law >> Zoro but since its Zoro we can't say that and saying that is wank.
Kid and Law defeated a way stronger character than what Zoro defeated, they also held back against Kaido. The argument is there for Kid or Law > Zoro. It's not downplay

I don't remember many Kidd/Law fans denying that's a Top Tier feat
At least not me

That proved that Zoro's defense is Top Tier but even there it is arguably situational cause following that line Zoro should've easily blocked Tankyudon...
The magma attack?
Zoro could have easily blocked..it was more lethality than AP

But not sure he can cut Magma without ACoC, like he can cut Boro breath casually but that's just fire.

Zoro with proper footing would easily blocking King's strongest attacks. He casually blocked Full Zoan King and tossed him aside, send hybrid king flying in a CqC clash.

Only time king won a physical clash was either when Zoro was in the either and he used Tiger Hunt, one of his weakest moves, or he barely blocked (without any CoC barrier) that wind slash and king's wing strike.

Zoro vs King (Even before CoC) was not nearly as one sided as people make it out to be.

Zoro was not even once worried about King's physicals or AP or anything. He was only concerned about his race ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.