If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the kind of ass-backwards logic I expected to see here.
Let's see folks

Marco able to use his fruits ability in base

Kaido able to use his dragon flames in base

Orochi able to survive getting his head cut off since his zoan abilities worked even though he was in base.

Luffy able to get strength and recovery buffs eating meat and milk.

What do all of these gents have in common? Oh yeah it's that they are all mythical zoan. Yet this retard is trying to be smart. Mythical zoans power affect the user base form bub.
Post automatically merged:

Watch Oda have the Zodiac VAs fight the 7 SHGF Division Captains :josad:
Yip now that you said it it's definitely happening

greenbulls power already looks cooler than that though
Lol wood dragon golem or budda is epic
Yamato has better wood style than greenbull so far, and its not about power levels, its fight art panels, that are disappointing in onepiece for such good and varied powers that exist in OP.
Oda does poor job in creating good fights and we are 1000+ chapters in so far, hopefully he wii deliver in good fights last arc.

Let's see folks

Marco able to use his fruits ability in base

Kaido able to use his dragon flames in base

Orochi able to survive getting his head cut off since his zoan abilities worked even though he was in base.

Luffy able to get strength and recovery buffs eating meat and milk.

What do all of these gents have in common? Oh yeah it's that they are all mythical zoan. Yet this retard is trying to be smart. Mythical zoans power affect the user base form bub.
Post automatically merged:

Yip now that you said it it's definitely happening
Yet Luffy showed 0 signs of super strength or any other super recovery after he ate the devil fruit apart from being able to stretch. You call me a retard and yet provide 0 evidence to back this up?

You claim Luffy's fruit carried him. Yet all flashbacks of his past with Sabo and Ace proved that it only made it harder for him to fight when they were training as kids.
Even a fool would know Gomu Gomu no Mi was by all accounts a regular devil fruit with no unique abilities apart from stretching prior to Wano. It was only made special after Luffy invented Gears and developed the awakening through tough battles.

Last edited:
B

Ballel

My bad if this is an annoying question, but do we have an idea when the next update would be? Its been a full 24 hours right?
The next spoilers drop when Redon finished drinking his mom's milk.
While you are waiting, you can still ask @Cross_Marian to give you spoilies. Crossy is a spoily expert with direct connections to Oda's editor's assistant. He is definitely trustworthy!!

@Roo I think if Law awakens AdvCoC I will be comfortable putting him on old Ray old Garp level.

Despite Ray being superior in every stat Law's insane fruit and advCoC would help.

Without advCoC he gets shit on but still YC1+ level character

Status
Not open for further replies.