If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, Luffy wasn't stronger than Doflamingo until he gained Future Sight.
Secondly, Big Mom sent Cracker to handle one half of the duo who beat Doflamingo, which is exactly how the news was spread. Re-read what Bege told his subordinates about what his "COMRADES" did post Dressrosa.

Besides why the bias in this instance alone?
I'm pretty sure you'd be mad if I used "Kaidou sent the Flying 6 to capture Yamato" to say she's Vet level.
Or if I said "Kaidou sent Jack to capture Luffy & Law in Act 1" to prove Jack > Kata.
Or if I use the fact that GreenCow was sent to capture Nika Luffy who beat Kaidou to prove GreenCow > Kaidou.
Luffy was always stronger than Doffy stop the cap.

He really isn't.

Luffy matched/beat Katakuri with a single powerup/transformation.
Instead of that powerup, Luffy had Law use his ultimate technique on Doffy.

I think Kata is the stronger character, but that doesn't change the fact that Doffy is closer to Kata than to the likes of Cracker.
Forgetting doffy had help too
The fact is that doffy isn't closer to katakuri

Katakuri is twice above doffy who's below pre fs Luffy

Firstly, Luffy wasn't stronger than Doflamingo until he gained Future Sight.
Secondly, Big Mom sent Cracker to handle one half of the duo who beat Doflamingo, which is exactly how the news was spread. Re-read what Bege told his subordinates about what his "COMRADES" did post Dressrosa.

Besides why the bias in this instance alone?
I'm pretty sure you'd be mad if I used "Kaidou sent the Flying 6 to capture Yamato" to say she's Vet level.
Or if I said "Kaidou sent Jack to capture Luffy & Law in Act 1" to prove Jack > Kata.
Or if I use the fact that GreenCow was sent to capture Nika Luffy who beat Kaidou to prove GreenCow > Kaidou.
Kaido never sent Jack by saying "go handle the man who beat katakuri"

Cope harder

Luffy was always stronger than Doffy stop the cap.
Doffy fans created headcanons
"Luffy wasn't above Doffy until he got fs"
As if luffy needed PU for Doffy
Post automatically merged:

Bullshit.
Is that why Luffy needed Law to use his Ultimate Technique?
Is that why Luffy needed to be saved by Gatz while an entire country stalled Doffy?
Y'all really discredit what Law did to Doffy, when he spent his entire life to bring him down.
Yeah Doffy was stronger and yet needed Bellamy, trebol

Indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.