If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Aramaki doesn't look like this when he's fighting Scabbards + Yamato, he's already confirmed to be way stronger than Kaido

You are an illiterate retard, Lurwa. If Greenbull doesn't neg them including Yamato, Ladmirals will be one shot. Go lick windows instead of showing retardation here, retarded Lurwa. Kaido was up and running and one shot everyone of them but how can retarded Lurwa understand it?

You are an illiterate retard, Lurwa. If Greenbull doesn't neg them including Yamato, Ladmirals will be one shot. Go lick windows instead of showing retardation here, retarded Lurwa. Kaido was up and running and one shot everyone of them but how can retarded Lurwa understand it?
if Greenbull was on the ground, bloody and in coma after fighting revs, but later got up and beat them, you think it would've been impressive?

To me no.

I last week:Yamato is close to Yonko in terms of strength
admiral fans:she is weaker than Sasaki

Now admiral fans:She is stronger than both Yonko at the same time
So now I had to make a thread that admirals are Sasaki's level...Well, I am not interested in such games:shocking:
Why are you lying
The only one who brings up Sasaki is Sanji-Kun and he's not an Admiral fan whatsoever just a condomtard/doffy and kat wanker

I last week:Yamato is close to Yonko in terms of strength
admiral fans:she is weaker than Sasaki

Now admiral fans:She is stronger than both Yonko at the same time
So now I had to make a thread that admirals are Sasaki's level...Well, I am not interested in such games:shocking:
Sasaki sama the almighty.
:steef::steef::steef:

This is the reason this fight will be the greatest, Luffy can't attack anytime he wants like an idiot
An interesting point that was raised in my discussion with @Charlotte Horchata: Nika cannot make something out of nothing. :kawak:

And Akainu’s power is the perfect foil to it since Magma reduces something into nothing. :joker:

Thoughts?

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@Admiral Mou Bu
@AdmiralKinyagi
@MarineHQ62
@MagmaDog
@Blackbeard
@Extravlad
@ranady
@Wiwi

Status