If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

How do you think Oda will make the fight vs Akainu into a good fight instead consisting of just burn burn burn burn
Leaks from Oda's drafts courtes of VegaSpankMe:

Green Bull is gonna be potential foreshadowing and a warmp up for Luffy vs Akainu lol. Luffy vs an Akainu fanboy apparently. And Luffys own idol Shanks has shown up here too of all things as well!

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
I really miss how they just dropped the spoilers with no nonsense most of the time at least, just straightforward info and some nice drawings too! Those drawings were such a nice touch especially lol.
@Jailer kept calling his drawings "shitty" so now no more early images.:josad:

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
You've just read a fight that consited of club club club

At least Akainu has a wide variety of attacks and his logia intang makes for good coregraphy with body manipulation
Akainu has no variety all his attacks are lava punch or bigger lava punch or flying lava punch.
At least theres choreography to kaidos cqc.

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
Ranged attack : Ryusei Kazan
Visually cool looking attack : Inugami Guren
Way more mobile : Logia intag dodging+body manipulation

Also you've just described Luffy
Those are some overly complicated ways to say lava punch,flying lava punch and lava punch but its shaped likea dog

You've just read a fight that consited of club club club

At least Akainu has a wide variety of attacks and his logia intang makes for good coregraphy with body manipulation
Hmm didnt Kaidou have club and boro breath, demolition gust stuff, create tornadoes, lightning? Yea the main portion of the fight was club club club to.

...Maybe Akainu will make it rain magma, he can make the surrounding ground explode like landmines but it's volcanic eruptions exploding beneath Luffy's feet instead of bombs. Really i can't imagine proper choreo yet if the enemy is intangible like magma.

Plants are better imo since making trees grow everywhere to attack, or become a tree giant to attack is gonna be extremely lit. Maybe i'm overthinking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.