If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn the spanish to english translation on pirate king forums is more on point than I thought. Finally I don't have to read worst gen discussions anymore :gonope: they actually discuss about one piece! Unlike all the trash talk on worst gen :cheers:

I’m going to wait to the full summary.

But I genuinely think the non-Redon/etenboby leakers are anti admiral.

“He shows his ability on King and Queen.” -> reality, he clapped them.

“He fights the scabbards.” -> apparently he might have straight up clapped them/been dominating them.

Un-amed basically lost my full trust by saying the Revos defeated/incapacitated Fuji/Ryo only to back track and say he was confused. What the fuck lol
He got confused about something you guys don't know yet and doesn't take away that Revos won against Admirals

G

Gorosei Informer

Technically we're still in Act 3, so we could still have a major tragedy to come?

I doubt it since this is current Oda but since Shanks is here and we're getting some sinister implications plus Green Bull here and going on a rampage, I wonder...

:bamathink::hope::quest:

Damn the spanish to english translation on pirate king forums is more on point than I thought. Finally I don't have to read worst gen discussions anymore :gonope: they actually discuss about one piece! Unlike all the trash talk on worst gen :cheers:

The day the spoilers about what the One Piece is will come out,people here will still talk about who's stronger between Zoro and Akainu or between Kuma and Enel anyway 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.