If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I’m going to wait to the full summary.

But I genuinely think the non-Redon/etenboby leakers are anti admiral.

“He shows his ability on King and Queen.” -> reality, he clapped them.

“He fights the scabbards.” -> apparently he might have straight up clapped them/been dominating them.

Un-amed basically lost my full trust by saying the Revos defeated/incapacitated Fuji/Ryo only to back track and say he was confused. What the fuck lol
I've seen some agenda nonsense from leakers here and there the past few years now, I wouldn't be surprised tbh. Their personal biases seem to show and affect what they tell us, rather than just being "neutral" as they should be instead, annoyingly.

Semi related to what you said there:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/w2652g

I wouldn't be surprised if the Scabbards got wrecked and where used as hype tools for Aramaki tbh. Their actual main role is over now, they got what they wanted already so Oda can do whatever he wants with them now.

Since Green Bull seems to be a samurai too ofc, its all the more fitting he fights the Scabbards too then. I'm adamant he and Akainu may even know Hyogoro too somehow.

If Aramaki doesn't look like this when he's fighting Scabbards + Yamato, he's already confirmed to be way stronger than Kaido

That's not true.
Admirals have power's that would benefit them in those type of fights way more than Kaido for example.
Aokiji would freeze them in an instant but in a fight between aokiji and Kaido, i don't think anyone would favour aokiji.

I've seen some agenda nonsense from leakers here and there the past few years now, I wouldn't be surprised tbh. Their personal biases seem to show and affect what they tell us, rather than just being "neutral" as they should be instead, annoyingly.

Semi related to what you said there:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/w2652g

I wouldn't be surprised if the Scabbards got wrecked and where used as hype tools for Aramaki tbh. Their actual main role is over now, they got what they wanted already so Oda can do whatever he wants with them now.

Since Green Bull seems to be a samurai too ofc, its all the more fitting he fights the Scabbards too then. I'm adamant he and Akainu may even know Hyogoro too somehow.
Omg poor Kinemon san

That is so heart wrenching

G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder if that's gonna happen, after everyone took a shit on Redon

:kailaugh:
Some things attention are more addictive important after all! We've had a months break from all of this shenanigans, nonsense, drama, hype baiting, trolling etc, "Redon" should have also expected the community will be extremely anxious/excited/impatient etc for any semblance of new info/spoilers, so I have no sympathy for them too.

They've freaked out like this before and the community hasn't listened/learned, people will still keep leaking info as early and often as possible regardless of the risks and clout it will cause and their outbursts/freakouts/threats/tantrums are only gonna make people antagonise them instead.

I saw people on Reddit earlier making fun of Redon for their behaviour, at least on the Piratefolk sub, not sure if the main sub was doing iot too but Kirosh was probs shutting it down if they were.

If Redon won't do it, we'll get more info from other providers whenever they can, they're not gonna wait, especially the Arabic ones and whoever, who don't give a fuck lol.

I really miss the Korean leaker in times like these.

I

Indigo

Some things attention are more addictive important after all! We've had a months break from all of this shenanigans, nonsense, drama, hype baiting, trolling etc, "Redon" should have also expected the community will be extremely anxious/excited/impatient etc for any semblance of new info/spoilers, so I have no sympathy for them too.

They've freaked out like this before and the community hasn't listened/learned, people will still keep leaking info as early and often as possible regardless of the risks and clout it will cause and their outbursts/freakouts/threats/tantrums are only gonna make people antagonise them instead.

I saw people on Reddit earlier making fun of Redon for their behaviour, at least on the Piratefolk sub, not sure if the main sub was doing iot too but Kirosh was probs shutting it down if they were.

If Redon won't do it, we'll get more info from other providers whenever they can, they're not gonna wait, especially the Arabic ones and whoever, who don't give a fuck lol.

I really miss the Korean leaker in times like these.
101.106 was the GOAT

Admi
Fleet Admiral:- Akainu vs Luffy

Admiral:- Fujitora vs Zoro
Admiral:- Ryoukugyu vs Sanji

Vice Admiral:- Kurouma vs Jinbe
Vice Admiral:- Momosaugi vs Robin
Vice Admiral:- Chaton vs Franky
Vice Admiral:- Momonga vs Brook

Rear Admiral:- Hina vs Nami
admirals too much weak for Sun God luffy

sabo vs akainu
Fujitora vs GB
Aokiji vs kizaru

That's not true.
Admirals have power's that would benefit them in those type of fights way more than Kaido for example.
Aokiji would freeze them in an instant
what, Kaido can't react to low tiers or something? He can hit faster? What did him getting knocked out by 4 scabbards had to do with anything?
but in a fight between aokiji and Kaido, i don't think anyone would favour aokiji
I would

Status
Not open for further replies.