If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to wait to the full summary.

But I genuinely think the non-Redon/etenboby leakers are anti admiral.

“He shows his ability on King and Queen.” -> reality, he clapped them.

“He fights the scabbards.” -> apparently he might have straight up clapped them/been dominating them.

Un-amed basically lost my full trust by saying the Revos defeated/incapacitated Fuji/Ryo only to back track and say he was confused. What the fuck lol

:choppawhat:so why isn't Akainu saying it's a lie that Admirals didn't lose?

You're the one can't realise Sabo and Revos wouldn't even start to escape if Admirals were still up

They were either KOed or neutralised , either way means that Sabo and Revos were superior.

Cry in the corner

It's a loss.
But not the way you think it is.

It's still shameful how someone can injure and admiral on holy grounds and escape with a slave.

He knows that, but no Admiral was defeated in anyway.

Most scabbards were defeated twice, yet could all walk fine on the same day. Now imagine King and Queen who were only defeated once, and are literal ancient Zoans lol.
"B-but let me dishonest and claim King must be more injured than Zoro who just wake up since he lost the fight ignoring how Zoro took a medecine that doubled the pain + a hakai that broke 30 of his bones"

“He fights the scabbards.” -> apparently he might have straight up clapped them/been dominating them.

Un-amed basically lost my full trust by saying the Revos defeated/incapacitated Fuji/Ryo only to back track and say he was confused. What the fuck lol
With Yamato butting in the Scabbard fight....it seems the scabbards were all getting destroyed.

Un-amed lost my trust when he said the warrior of liberation chapter title was hype for Sanji fans :tchpepe:

:choppawhat:so why isn't Akainu saying it's a lie that Admirals didn't lose?

You're the one can't realise Sabo and Revos wouldn't even start to escape if Admirals were still up

They were either KOed or neutralised , either way means that Sabo and Revos were superior.

Cry in the corner
Their loss is allowing intruders to escape after murdering a royalty in the holy Land and freeing a slave. it gives the marine a bad image.
You don't need to ko someone to escape from his grasp, fucking big mom got sent flying far away by Jinbe and Robin. Fucking Shinobi with Momo escaped Kaido.
With Morley power they just needed a small opening
Heck, Ace could make a wall of fire to prevent people from chasing him. Sabo can likely do the same.
Newspapers tell the people about revo commanders clash with Fujitora ans Ryokugyu , so if there nothing stating Admirals got defeated in combat like it was the case for BM commanders in the"fith emperor" new and it stays a "clash" i'm going to say it's a cap

Inb4 scabbards weren't fully healed arguments :yasu:

Eten implied Kurouma did iirc.
I think it's like the BM's situation after WCI
Big Mom refused to be considered the loser because she herself didn't lose even though her party got ruined + sanji escaped + sun pirates escaped + 3 vinsmoke out of 5 escaped + 2 out of her three commanders got fucked up
I think Sakazuki accepts the L because it is a L for the marine. They failed their job.
Kurouma denies it because the admirals himself didn't get bested.
If admirals got defeated in combat, what would there be to deny?

Status
Not open for further replies.