If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-So revs showed up with a guy who can literally DIG HOLES throughout all of the Red Line to sneak by and escape

-Admirals are according to THEMSELVES unable to battle seriously in Marijoie or they'd destroy the meeting (Aramaki's words to Issho)

-We've seen Marijoie post reverie when the Gorosei appeared and it's INTACT no damage done to the structure

Seems like Admirals had to hold back massively which allowed the revs to run away :kobeha:

Also Noodle missed an important part

He said Sabo mustve fought them 1v2 or 2v2 for the others to go save Kuma

But when BB reads the news he says the Revs commanders who attempt to rescue Kuma CLASHED with the Admirals

Why would they go for a clash BEFORE getting to see Kuma?

Sounds more likely they found Kuma 1st, Admirals showed up, Revs fought their way to an escape thanks to Morley and Admirals holding back :cheers: @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
They can't as proven when they got washed. Can't have them get trashed on panel 2v1 and then claim they are holding out. Rev commanders are just stronger.
Nothing was proven. Stop making conclusions based on off-paneled stuff despite knowing the context.
When it comes to admirals, you lose your common sense...

If only Oda showed Kaido in his Susano more, burning the shit out of Luffy before he is forces to use the Bajran Gun, the fight would have been 10x better.
It's clearly a top 3 technique of the manga, yet it was so underwhelming to juste see a clash.

I thought the 5 elements were metal, water, wood, fire and earth.

HMM INTERESTING.. mine was a Japanese spin it has 5 elements including void and wind, and excluding wood and metal

now that i think about it i misconstrued what element means.. the literal scientific sense won't apply.
to me Japanese elements make more sense since wood comes form 2 elements in Japanese nature elements which are water and earth

well there is metal as well and it being logia

WHO KNOWS ITS ONEPIECE

Status
Not open for further replies.