General & Others SaNa or LuNa?

Which ship is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LuNa is literally canon and the way how cant yall see it lmao, Oda hates SaNa too he shits on it every chance he gets
LuNa is the way and whats correct
Sanji fans including me should push Viola x Sanji tbh
Post automatically merged:

Like in almost all color spreads nami and luffy having something to do with eachother and both of them wear crowns cause they are king and queen

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
LuNa is literally canon and the way how cant yall see it lmao, Oda hates SaNa too he shits on it every chance he gets
LuNa is the way and whats correct
Sanji fans including me should push Viola x Sanji tbh
I would never doom Nami to be forced into a relationship with mr. "i do whatever i want disregarding everyone else around me".

If no SaNa, Nami and Vivi is the way to go.

I would never doom Nami to be forced into a relationship with mr. "i do whatever i want disregarding everyone else around me".

If no SaNa, Nami and Vivi is the way to go.
Wtf? Its like saying i would never ship nami with someone that flirts with everyone
How is being with someone who is free even bad lmao,
Luffy cares about his loved ones

Imagine reading/watching an entire arc where Sanji gets a dedicated tragic love story of sorts with Pudding, ending with an emotional farewell in the form of a kiss, and still thinking Nami is the one for him. In the same arc, you have Nami sticking with Luffy and being on his side during his confrontation against Sanji. This is also leaving aside the many emotionally significant moments Luffy and Nami have had throughout the series too, stuff like:
  1. Luffy giving his hat multiple times to Nami
  2. Promising Genzo to keep her happy
  3. Sharing his food with her
  4. Thinking of only her when he landed in Amazon Lily (in the manga)
  5. Nami singling out Luffy and hugging only him in Zou
  6. Nami always relying on Luffy as her emotional anchor
  7. Nami crying and worrying the most for Luffy when Ace died
  8. Nami being the only one to get multiple Luffy-centric moments during the raid recently
  9. A whole fucking movie written about them by Oda himself (Strong World)
  10. The several king and queen depictions they get in colour spreads and so on
LuNa destroys SaNa and LuHan too for that matter lmfao, Oda treats both Sanji and Hancock as jokes with their constant simping for Nami and Luffy respectively. And Sanji simps for every pretty lady there is, which makes it even worse.

At least one thing we can agree on is not treating inter-Straw Hat ships as incest or whatever dumb shit, Redditards for instance think that you can't have a solid friendship before progressing to romance apparently.
Post automatically merged:

And why is Nami x Vivi an option, Vivi's closest bond was with Luffy and she only ever talks about him whenever she appears. Nami also treated her as a regular friend like everyone else. Even Zoro x Sanji is better than this one lmao

Last edited:
here comes Kid x Nami shippers lol

But seriously, Who of the two ships saved each other from forced marriages?
One of the two ships had two bridal carrying scenes? Oda only does this with established canon couples in the story :cheers:
When did he do that with Bege x Chiffon, Kin'emon x O-Tsuru, Oden x Toki, Rayleigh x Shakky etc?

SaNa fucking sucks and got destroyed in WCI lol, and Luffy was the one who saved Sanji from getting married too. Luffy x Sanji unironically better