If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arturwitt90

Him using is sword to use his ability is weird then.

I did tried to think it was his sword which has the fruit but it's fuji.

and We have explanation of him using the ability through his sword. no one except the Awakened user does that.
Him using is sword to use his ability is weird then.

I did tried to think it was his sword which has the fruit but it's fuji.

and We have explanation of him using the ability through his sword. no one except the Awakened user does that.
According to this panel and what he said, he is not awakened.. PAGE 12
https://w13.mangafreak.net/Read1_One_Piece_713

That's one of most stupidest things that i ever heard.
Sounds like a copium injection lool.

Why do you think they’ll beat the admiral?
Oda said there's only a tiny bit of Wano left. Whatevers gonna happen to him its gonna be quick. Luffy hasn't invited Yamato to join the crew yet despite the overwhelming amount of her being "pushed" into the crew dynamic like with that bath scene and stuff. Leading to the possibility that Yamato is going to earn the invitation after clapping GB and impressing Luffy. Either way if it happens the admiraltards/Zorotards/Sanjitards frothing at the mouth will be hilarious XD.

Sounds like a copium injection lool.

Oda said there's only a tiny bit of Wano left. Whatevers gonna happen to him its gonna be quick. Luffy hasn't invited Yamato to join the crew yet despite the overwhelming amount of her being "pushed" into the crew dynamic like with that bath scene and stuff. Leading to the possibility that Yamato is going to earn the invitation after clapping GB and impressing Luffy. Either way if it happens the admiraltards/Zorotards/Sanjitards frothing at the mouth will be hilarious XD.
So it sounds like really sound cope got it

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
That being said. Lance's reactions also don't make sense. He's punishing the "normal" readers because other leakers share stuff before he got the chance too, like, why strike us for it?

The Lance hate is getting ridiculous now tbh
Very true. I don't like the man, his ego or his behavior during this week, but the entitlement is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.