If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think shanks wanted to find one piece. Interesting. But it shows how impactful WB , Kaido and BM were. Only after their defeat is shanks engaging to find OP with luffy another yonkos help

Yes its true. You better get over it quickly, because Luffy was stronger than Doffy at Dressrosa and stronger than Katakuri at WCI. Same thing here.
LMAO. He was so strong and DR that he needed the help of the people of Colosseum to recover and have a rematch with Doffy. He was so strong in WCI that he needed plot armor to "beat" Katakuri.

I think people are going to come to a rude awakening when it comes to Shanks/BB/Akainu. This is a Shonen, and there is a reason they've outlasted BM/Kaido.

It actually resembles a much earlier argument I saw around Thriller Bark back in the day, where people downscaled Shichibukai simply because Luffy defeated Crocodile.

These characters are not created equal. Defeating Kaido does not suggest Luffy is stronger than any of these characters, title or not.

I implore people to just wait....as always
I’m gonna have to wait on shanks. Blackbeard going into his fight with Luffy without defeating a single Emperor, while Luffy has doesn’t really make sense. Which means either Blackbeard fights Shanks or Blackbeard fights Buggy, which based on their history, Shanks is the most likely

A

arturwitt90

Whitebeard had it awakened not sure about Blackbeard.
We dont know that. Kaido seems not to be awakaned too.
Post automatically merged:

LMAO. He was so strong and DE that he needed the help of the people of Colosseum to recover and have a rematch with Doffy. He was so strong in WCI that he needed plot armor to "beat" Katakuri.
That shit has been debunked years ago. Jesus!

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Odd claims to make when the manga paints a different story lol. Deny what you want I guess
Just wait and see
Blackbeard, Gorosei and Im are much bigger threats (possibly loki)
and will be the main villains of the final saga, no time for fodder

Whitebeard had it awakened not sure about Blackbeard.
Why do you think whitebeard had it awakened

C

Cruxroux

We dont know that. Kaido seems not to be awakaned too.
Paramacia class have different specifications some alters body and some surrouding.
Law and whitebeard fruit are same to some extent and fujitora too.

but law awakened abilities used his sword to bypass haki.

Whitebeard threw his attacks and admirals defended it with haki all three of them.

ALso constantly using his ability throw his sword is enough proof i guess.

A

arturwitt90

Paramacia class have different specifications some alters body and some surrouding.
Law and whitebeard fruit are same to some extent and fujitora too.

but law awakened abilities used his sword to bypass haki.

Whitebeard threw his attacks and admirals defended it with haki all three of them.
Maybe you right. We have still to see more.

Just wait and see
Blackbeard, Gorosei and Im are much bigger threats (possibly loki)
and will be the main villains of the final saga, no time for fodder

Why do you think whitebeard had it awakened
Ah, Shanks/Akainu are fodder now.

Glad we've already moved onto the next round of shitty takes. Shit on a Yonko and the Fleet Admiral, but fanboy praise 5 people and their leader who have shown no combat abilities whatsoever and a character who has been mentioned once in the series so far. Yes, I'm sure they are strong, not my point, this is just funny.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Ah, Shanks/Akainu are fodder now.

Glad we've already moved onto the next round of shitty takes. Shit on a Yonko and the Fleet Admiral, but fanboy praise 5 people and their leader who have shown no combat abilities whatsoever and a character who has been mentioned once in the series so far. Yes, I'm sure they are strong, not my point, this is just funny.
Gorosei have no respect for shanks or akainu, also if they had 0 fighting ability/experience why do they have scars and why does ghandi have a sword which also indirectly proves Im also have fighting ability/experience

C

Cruxroux

I cant see Fuji being awakened. He was sweating hard when he held all that rubbish in the air.
Him using is sword to use his ability is weird then.

I did tried to think it was his sword which has the fruit but it's fuji.

and We have explanation of him using the ability through his sword. no one except the Awakened user does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.