If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So him being completely irrelevant means I don't care even a tiny bit about his opinion. That's really what started all the redon hate from everyone, he thinks people care about his opinions when he is nothing but a source for spoilers. If I had to choose between hearing his opinion and waiting for the official realease I would wait. If he would have kept his opinions to himself and posted the spoilers nobody would have had an issue with him.
Can't we just this as a Person providing us with spoilers.

If we are getting spoilers before the Official Release, I think It's More than fine rather than Wanting it as soon as possible.

I just wished oda would Quit beating around the bush with the other strawhats’ bounties

It’s quite the annoying wait
I'd also like to point out that shanks just pulled up to wano to meet luffy which is the one of the biggest developments in years and you're crying about wanting to see some wanted posters. You're priorities are wack

I'd also like to point out that shanks just pulled up to wano to meet luffy which is the one of the biggest developments in years and you're crying about wanting to see some wanted posters. You're priorities are wack
Nah fr, fuck bounties especially after Luffy got only 3B and the exact same as Kid and Law. Shanks pulling up to Wano is fucking massive and I'm so excited to see where it leads.

Can't we just this as a Person providing us with spoilers.

If we are getting spoilers before the Official Release, I think It's More than fine rather than Wanting it as soon as possible.
Really because I see redon saying he has the information but refusing to share it as a major dick move. It's childish like a kid with a surprise that everyone wants to know, if he kept quiet about knowing nobody would care but he's rubbing it in peoples faces that he has the information and doesn't want to share like selfish child

Really because I see redon saying he has the information but refusing to share it as a major dick move. It's childish like a kid with a surprise that everyone wants to know, if he kept quiet about knowing nobody would care but he's rubbing it in peoples faces that he has the information and doesn't want to share like selfish child
Bruh you are acting like a Addict who can't live without spoilers and blame everyone wrong except for you.

If it bothers you put Redon on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.