If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm thankful that he's been allocating a portion of his spare time
LOL
retards like you who bash spoiler providers should get instant ban
LOL^2

Friendly reminder at this point that ALL, yes ALL leakers are entitled and have huge egos, some more than others, and of course not every leaker is an asshole, most are not, but all of them like the attention. It's a power trip, a feeling of "I know more than you, but I won't tell you, just tease you until you give me enough attention".

Also, the old argument "if I leak too early, then I will get in trouble" is absolute nonsense. If you leak copyrighted material, obtained illegally, no matter if you leak Monday the week before or Saturday the day before, that makes you subject to everything from DMCA strikes to a full on lawsuit. The timing of the leaks does not matter. Redon (and others) are not in trouble only because Shueisha has silently accepted that there will always be leaks. But in practice, they don't give a shit if the leaks come Sunday or Monday or whenever, and if they REALLY wanted to, every leaker would be gone by now.

Last edited:
not really bro
i respect redon for his dedication, and i'm thankful that he's been allocating a portion of his spare time to write summaries for every chapter in the last 15 years
one of the most helpful and respected people in the OP fandom, who helped popularize OP manga in the west in the dark ages of early internet
so how am i being entitled?
lmfao mods are so generous here
Redon started to be someone like 10 years ago, and just a little bit. His name became bigger as soon as One piece started to show up on sundays on viz media like 2-3 years ago.
We had a lot of leakers and providers before him. He's just the oldest one who still remains.

S

stealthblack

Cmon spoiler providers, how much longer for full spoilers.

Enjoy your 5 minutes of fame, the next spoiler providers are waiting at the door.:kuzanshut:

not really bro
i respect redon for his dedication, and i'm thankful that he's been allocating a portion of his spare time to write summaries for every chapter in the last 15 years
one of the most helpful and respected people in the OP fandom, who helped popularize OP manga in the west in the dark ages of early internet
so how am i being entitled?
lmfao mods are so generous here
Wow, you really are an idiot.
I said you are also a SHIT POSTER. In fact, most people here are.

You respect Redon for his dedication? What dedication? He only posts earlier then others because he can't stand it when someone does it before him. He's a bitch. Starts crying when spoilers come out before he posts them.

He is definitely not one of the most respected people in the fandom. Please read past pages and you will see.

He is definitely not one of the most helpful people in the fandom. There are lots of spoilers providers that are held back because of Redon's childish behaviour.

Idiots like you who use slurs should get banned for abuse. I only bash 1 spoilers provider, Redon, because he acts like a little kid.

Mod's aren't generous they just have higher IQ then you and understand the above.

LOL

LOL^2

Friendly reminder at this point that ALL, yes ALL leakers are entitled and have huge egos, some more than others, but all of them like the attention. It's a power trip, a feeling of "I know more than you, but I won't tell you, just tease you until you give me enough attention".
Pretty much human nature. When you have power you will use it.

The Will to Power as a Psychological Principle
In early works like "Human, All Too Human" and "Daybreak," Nietzsche devotes much of his attention to psychology. He doesn’t talk explicitly about a “will to power,” but time and again he explains aspects of human behavior in terms of a desire for domination or mastery over others, oneself, or the environment. In "The Gay Science" he begins to be more explicit, and in "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" he begins to use the expression “will to power.”

People unacquainted with Nietzsche’s writings may be inclined to interpret the idea of the will to power rather crudely. But Nietzsche is not thinking only or even primarily of the motivations behind people like Napoleon or Hitler who expressly seek military and political power. In fact, he typically applies the theory quite subtly.

For instance, Aphorism 13 of "The Gay Science" is entitled “The Theory of the Sense of Power.” Here Nietzsche argues that we exercise power over other people both by benefiting them and by hurting them. When we hurt them we make them feel our power in a crude way—and also a dangerous way, since they may seek to revenge themselves. Making someone indebted to us is usually a preferable way to feel a sense of our power; we also thereby extend our power, since those we benefit see the advantage of being on our side. Nietzsche, in fact, argues that causing pain is generally less pleasant than showing kindness and even suggests that cruelty, because it is the inferior option, is a sign that one lacks power.

Wow, you really are an idiot.
I said you are also a SHIT POSTER. In fact, most people here are.

You respect Redon for his dedication? What dedication? He only posts earlier then others because he can't stand it when someone does it before him. He's a bitch. Starts crying when spoilers come out before he posts them.

He is definitely not one of the most respected people in the fandom. Please read past pages and you will see.

He is definitely not one of the most helpful people in the fandom. There are lots of spoilers providers that are held back because of Redon's childish behaviour.

Idiots like you who use slurs should get banned for abuse. I only bash 1 spoilers provider, Redon, because he acts like a little kid.

Mod's aren't generous they just have higher IQ then you and understand the above.
i'm not reading all that bro
keep crying that evil redon isn't giving you your precious summary

Bruh you are acting like a Addict who can't live without spoilers and blame everyone wrong except for you.
It's information, nobody should have the ability to withhold information from others. It's not like he's protecting his own personal information, he litteraly came to the site just to tell people he didn't want to tell people. People like that can go ahead and kill themselves for all I care, the world is overpopulated as is. As for you trying to insult me, it doesn't even make sense, how am I acting like an addict when I said I'm perfect happy waiting for the official realease, I'm simply voicing my opinions about the people on here since apparently this site is for opinions rather than unbiased factual information about chapters yet to be released. Any other stupid comments you want to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.