If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to point out that shanks just pulled up to wano to meet luffy which is the one of the biggest developments in years and you're crying about wanting to see some wanted posters. You're priorities are wack
Or maybe I just have a different opinion than you because Yk we’re two different people?

Can you imagine crying over another person’s opinion? It’s crazy how pple like this actually exist wtf?

LOL

LOL^2

Friendly reminder at this point that ALL, yes ALL leakers are entitled and have huge egos, some more than others, but all of them like the attention. It's a power trip, a feeling of "I know more than you, but I won't tell you, just tease you until you give me enough attention".
The point is Redon excuses his behaviour in he is doing the besto for the community. If leacks are showing up too soon, like saturday to monday, Sueisha will start to punish harder the weak points where manga is being leacked, like viz digital.

You can be agree with his decission or not, but ithis is what he repeats every single time, over and over and over.

Las time (sunday) he said something dangerous is already happening and we dont even know a shit.

The point is Redon excuses his behaviour in he is doing the besto for the community. If leacks are showing up too soon, like saturday to monday, Sueisha will start to punish harder the weak points where manga is being leacked, like viz digital.
That is literally headcanon, if the leaks will come one day or so early Shueisha won't fucking crack down on their employees.
Redon literally gaslit you into thinking that, and apparently you swallowed his lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.