If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we should have separate spoiler thread each week that is focused on complaining about the spoiler suppliers. That way the spoiler discussion thread could be focused on the spoiler content discussion. Mods, what do you think?

Teach is nonbinary, Luffy and Zoro are simply telling Nami to respect their pronoun.
Nonbinary refers to computer programming, not gender dumbass. Gender is 100% binary either male or female, after that one is able to modify themselves like a cyborg but still male of female which is determined by chromosomes prior to birth so it can't be changed.

Last edited:
This is not true.
I was there x) The big influence from Redon started when Viz media started to drop One piece in digital format on sundays. Where we presume is the weak point of filtrations, where translators around the world have access to the chapter before than anyone else.

Before this, Redon was just one guy with good connections with rawhunters in asia and usa (or so) and very committed with one piece.

I was there x) The big influence from Redon started when Viz media started to drop One piece in digital format on sundays. Where we presume is the weak point of filtrations, where translators around the world have access to the chapter before than anyone else.

Before this, Redon was just one guy with good connections with rawhunters in asia and usa (or so) and very committed with one piece.
Redon is the black market king Du Feld.

I wonder if we should have separate spoiler thread each week that is focused on complaining about the spoiler suppliers. That way the spoiler discussion thread could be focused on the spoiler content discussion. Mods, what do you think?
And one for discussion about powerscale between characters that arent even in the chapter.

Seriously, u guys look like kids crying because someone dont give u something, no one have a obligation to give spoilersz just take whats in the internet and wait for the chapter

The point is Redon excuses his behaviour in he is doing the besto for the community. If leacks are showing up too soon, like saturday to monday, Sueisha will start to punish harder the weak points where manga is being leacked, like viz digital.

You can be agree with his decission or not, but ithis is what he repeats every single time, over and over and over.

Las time (sunday) he said something dangerous is already happening and we dont even know a shit.
Fuck it, I have an encrypted messenger app, send me the spoilers and I'll post them. I don't give a fuck about sueisha or anyone in the world trying to punish for spoilers. Imagine some little Japanese dude ringing my doorbell upset about spoilers lmao I don't even care about the laws in my own country why would I care about rules on the other side of the planet

Status
Not open for further replies.