If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah your religion is wrong too. Idk what religion you even believe in but they are all wrong. Don't misunderstand there are good morals and lessons to be learned from every religion but they are all also filled with lies used to manipulate the masses.

Also I like your twin better already it's obvious he received the common sense you were born without.
religion = psychological illness :kata:

Why cant u just wait for the chapter? If u dont have a source for the spoilers u are just a crybaby in the internet.

Just get a life for two days lol, thursday u will already read the chapter
Unfortunately I am extremely busy this weekend and am not able to even have my phone at work because of the classified electronics systems I work with so I can read the spoilers today if I find them but I will have to wait until Monday to read the chapter

I was there x) The big influence from Redon started when Viz media started to drop One piece in digital format on sundays. Where we presume is the weak point of filtrations, where translators around the world have access to the chapter before than anyone else.

Before this, Redon was just one guy with good connections with rawhunters in asia and usa (or so) and very committed with one piece.
Me too
You are very polite by the way, I respect it
Anyway, you're basically saying he became bigger when he joined this forum
But he's actually been providing high quality summaries in Pirateking for a decade before that
Every fan in Spain or Latin America in the last 15 years got their spoilers from him
In the Anglosphere there were others besides him (in Arlong Park), like you said. But the anglosphere isn't the entire world
When I argue with people here, I get angry because they are entitled and disrespectful
People like redon did and keep doing a lot for this fandom, they deserve respect
MODs should make serious rules about provider bashing and warn/ban those that behave like some of the clowns in this thread, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.