If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
if you like the marines you are not just a clown but the entire circus.

Garp Sengoku and Fujitora are cool tho

Me too
You are very polite by the way, I respect it
Anyway, you're basically saying he became bigger when he joined this forum
But he's actually been providing high quality summaries in Pirateking for a decade before that
Every fan in Spain or Latin America in the last 15 years got their spoilers from him
In the Anglosphere there were others besides him (in Arlong Park), like you said. But the anglosphere isn't the entire world
When I argue with people here, I get angry because they are entitled and disrespectful
People like redon did and keep doing a lot for this fandom, they deserve respect
MODs should make rules about provider bashing and warn/ban those that behave like some of the clowns in this thread, in my opinion.
Just dont forget he is just a guy with a power we dont have. Dont deify him. Respect what he does, but dont be so naive to believe he is doing this cause he is altruistic.

And, 15 years ago i was in 5ch rawhunting chapters, and Redon wasnt a big name x)

I respect him for what he does. And thats all. And i share with him the hate to youtubers and streamers who want to get some benefit from One piece and his spoilers.

Not feds, private contractor, former Marine
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I think they were recruited in the global military draft during the tineskip. Don't think Fuji and Ryo were the only characters that were recruited
True. Jinbe did say Marine became stronger than ever during the timeskip. Or as strong as they are I don't think Fujitora/Ryokugyu alone make up for Aokiji quitting and Garp/Sengoku retiring.
Honestly Navy just need some decent high tier. like yc3.
If the zodiac VAs are a japanese actor inspired, I think that'll protect them from getting Maynard/Bastille tier treatment lol.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Marines are literally the only group of characters that Oda actually nails lmao. Design, motives, abilities, dreams everything go together with most of em.

The Pirate side is a fucking mess.
The marines are lapdogs and all in the same group. Pirates are all different, so obviously they would have different dreams designs and motives. Did you want all the pirates to share common goals? That's weird.

B

Ballel

I respect him for what he does. And thats all. And i share with him the hate to youtubers and streamers who want to get some benefit from One piece and his spoilers.
"his spoilers"
they are not his. He is not the creator of this manga.
The worst part is still when leakers watermark raws.
It's not your content so fuck off🤬🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.