If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe SH must fight every single marine hahahaha
Some names, like Blackhorse must exist to let us be clear that if Akainu or Some VA dies, there is still good marines waiting to repoace them.

Marines are the "biggest" pirate crew in the world. And there are a lot of Yonko commander level ViceAdmirals over there.
Don't think all straw hats fight them, Franky, Jinbei, Robin, Zoro, Sanji get their 1v1, rest deal with fodders

if you have so many pools and cars why are you glued to your screen begging for spoilers?
It's my last day off work for this week, it's hot as fuck outside, I don't have any reason to leave the house in my car and waste gas today when I have everything I need here... swimming is fun but only about an hour a day for exercise and to take in some vitamin d from sunlight. Right now I am working on school work on my computer, watching TV, and also simultaneously monitoring worstgen, tinder, and my email from my phone. Don't flatter yourself by thinking you even have a fraction of my attention, I'm just really good at multitasking

Status
Not open for further replies.