If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen is super underwhelming as a YC, I hope Blackbeard's YCs are actually competent.
Queen was strong enough to incapacitate a hungry bm and if it hadn't been for chopper he would have killed luffy with his plague rounds not to mention almost all of the samurai pirate mink alliance. He's not an impressive fighter but he uses science that is pretty devastating

I don't think anyone can one shot current zoro. Big mom and kaido both tried at the same time and failed, he tanked both of their shots at the same time and you think one admiral can do what 2 emperors could not. You can't honestly believe that..
Neither Big Mom nor Kaido had casual interstellar feats like Fuji. Big difference.

what ? one shotting zoro ? Lol ok :whitepress:
Dude, a serious Fuji would one shot all the SHs minus Luffy. Let alone just Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

1) literary perceptiveness 2) the ability to take a character's core values and motives into consideration when judging his/her behavior in a given situation 3) good taste in characters
Splendid. :cheers:

Queen was strong enough to incapacitate a hungry bm and if it hadn't been for chopper he would have killed luffy with his plague rounds not to mention almost all of the samurai pirate mink alliance. He's not an impressive fighter but he uses science that is pretty devastating
He got his main weapon easily destroyed by Zoro and spent the entire night as Cook's sandbag, on top of actively turning his own crew against him and the BP's overall chance of victory.

I dont have a fucking clue how Oda is going to condense Elbaf+Lodestar+Laughtale and the circumnavigation of the globe (SH moving to the right of the map, to reverse mountain) and Im sama and Marygeoise, on the left side of the map, in 200 chapters (5 years).

Status
Not open for further replies.