If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not talking about DR Zoro even if there is no change. But someone who endured all the damages, pains during Onigashima and all of that x2 and still walking, can't be one shotted.
You mentioned dr zoro in your original comment that’s why I brought him up. And I don’t think current zoro gets one shotted. But dressrosa zoro does tho

Marineford was only 30 chapters. The final war arc will hopefully not be as long as Onigashima
i doubt it will be that long, maybe like 60 chapters? but then they must have a post-war arc after for like the finale of the series i guess - or perhaps, the one piece is found before the war then there may be no need for a post-war arc, however i highly doubt that

i doubt it will be that long, maybe like 60 chapters? but then they must have a post-war arc after for like the finale of the series i guess - or perhaps, the one piece is found before the war then there may be no need for a post-war arc, however i highly doubt that
The final war should be after finding the one piece. (Whitebeard said so)

I can see at most a one chapter epilogue where we timeskip 20 years or so like what happens with every manga.

Yeah? Whitebeard said so himself that the final war is after the treasure is found
I see the one piece as final reward. We will see it at the very end.

If what it waits in laughtale is something funny, it cant be the main motivation to start a war vs the Tenryubitto.

I just cant imagine the scenario, im sorry.

I find extremely surprising that the mangaka who drew one of the best selling manga ever keeps ignoring the fact that most OP readers want to read about the strawhats and their adventure.
Scabbards, supernovas, Sabo and those losers should be the sideshow, the background of a much more important plot.

Im pretty sure Rock D. Xebec was who spread the information about the 4 road poneglyphs to reach Laughtale. Roger, Mom, Blackbeard, Whitebeard and Kaido heard that island exist from him.
Well, Roger was the one who discovered the existence of the final island when he got to Loadstar, and that the Poneglyphs were the key to get there, and that happend before the God Valley incident.

WB didnt know about it until Roger told him more than 10y after Rocks have been defeated, and most likely he was the second guy in the Rocks crew.

Seems much more like Rocks was after the true history behind in the Poneglyphs to overtake the WG and take Imu place as King of the World, thats why the attacks on the Celestial Dragona. Very likely Kaido heard about Joy Boy from Rocks, and i wouldnt find strange if BM Road Poneglyph was originally from Rocks too, but there's no indication he was after Laftel or that he even knew It existed, what Sengoku a indicared that Rocks pehaps even realized about the existence of Imu, and wanted to take his place.

The final war should be after finding the one piece. (Whitebeard said so)

I can see at most a one chapter epilogue where we timeskip 20 years or so like what happens with every manga.
I wish One Piece dont end like this. I imagine the ending more epic, with the Inherited will passing to new one boy/girl.
Well, Roger was the one who discovered the existence of the final island when he got to Loadstar, and that the Poneglyphs were the key to get there, and that happend before the God Valley incident.
Why was Big Mom hiding one red poneglyph (who Roger took a print) if she didnt know what was it for?

I see the one piece as final reward. We will see it at the very end.

If what it waits in laughtale is something funny, it cant be the main motivation to start a war vs the Tenryubitto.

I just cant imagine the scenario, im sorry.
Remember what Rayleigh said in Sabaody, “You May come to a different conclusion than we do.”
Post automatically merged:

true, but what will be the point of a final war when the one piece is found? to fight over it? :kayneshrug:
The reason every war is fought in one piece because Imu hurt someone Luffy cares for or respects.

Status
Not open for further replies.