If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @The White Crane @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy

Okay, I’m not going to lie, Fujitora jobbing so hard that the Marines begin an official investigation into why he jobs so hard is hilarious in a meta way lol.

I must say, it’s annoying as a Fujitora fan to see him hold back this much. Like if Fuji got serious, he would give the Revolutionaries the same treatment that Green Bull gave King and Queen, but Oda constantly has Issho restrain himself due to Issho’s ulterior motives.

On the one hand, Fujitora willing to throw his own pride out of the window for the sake of his own agenda is what makes him so awesome. He’s not a petulant child like Kaido using his strongest attacks to defeat Okiku level fighters, he is legit willing to make himself look bad if that’s what it takes to accomplish his agenda. This is great.

On the other hand, I just want to see him flatten someone into a pancake. Lol
I'm just going to point out that king and queen were still injured so as not to overhype the character, I agree that fuji is holding back quite a bit but I honestly dont think he considers the revolutionary army as the enemy, he was forced into the military through a draft which means he didn't really have much choice and it's not like he chose to enlist, he is trying to make the same changes to the world from within the wg that the revolutionary army is trying to make by opposing them and the same changes that luffy makes just by traveling around doing the morally correct thing, helping the people he meets who deserve the help. I think he only holds back against those he deems good people that he doesn't even want to fight but has to enough to save face and maintain his rank of admiral so that he is able to continue to make change from within.

I'm just going to point out that king and queen were still injured so as not to overhype the character, I agree that fuji is holding back quite a bit but I honestly dont think he considers the revolutionary army as the enemy, he was forced into the military through a draft which means he didn't really have much choice and it's not like he chose to enlist, he is trying to make the same changes to the world from within the wg that the revolutionary army is trying to make by opposing them and the same changes that luffy makes just by traveling around doing the morally correct thing, helping the people he meets who deserve the help. I think he only holds back against those he deems good people that he doesn't even want to fight but has to enough to save face and maintain his rank of admiral so that he is able to continue to make change from within.
It's not what GB did, it's his commentaries pertaining the commanders.
We all know Commanders/High Tiers can't do much besides stalling Top Tiers.

We saw Yamato stalling Kaido.
We saw Jozu stalling Jozu

That's it.

RA didn't defeat any admirals. They are too weak for that. But the 2 admirals failed their tasks by letting the RA disturb the Reverie and lost Kuma.
Yeah, but the Admirals' failing their tasks likely had nothing to do with their capability assessment.
Post automatically merged:

Of course he won’t. Luffy is the mc and this is a shonen
You're okay with that fight being the last we see of Kidd?

It's not what GB did, it's his commentaries pertaining the commanders.
We all know Commanders/High Tiers can't do much besides stalling Top Tiers.

We saw Yamato stalling Kaido.
We saw Jozu stalling Jozu

That's it.
Exactly. It's also that GB didn't just say he shouldn't lose to commanders, but he basically said that it would be embarrassing for him if he did. That implies that admirals aren't just above commanders, they're FAR above them

Status
Not open for further replies.