If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea in my mind I thought Sabo being framed for killing Cobra would be a big negative because of how respected Cobra was in the One Piece world.

Bad PR for the revos since it presents them as bloodthirsty fellas who don't care about royalty they kill, good or bad.
Cobra is loved by his people but as a member of one of the founding family of the WG, there are likely plenty of anti-WG people that hate him

Inherited will for what? The WG will already be already defeated and the Will lf D. fullfilled.

To be more generic than that only if Oda make couples and form a crew from with the kids of the SH

Why was Big Mom hiding one red poneglyph (who Roger took a print) if she didnt know what was it for?
Did u read my full post?

Roger confirm that the Roger Pirates were the first ones to discover Loadstar and the REAL use of the Poneglyphs

Inuarashi confirm that u only discover about the REAL use of the Poneglyphs when u get to Loadstar

Sengoku confirms that Rocks was after the taboos of the world because he wanted to become King of the World and that he attacked the WG, he clearly knew about the WG secrets and thats why he was errased.

I believe BM Poneglyph was originally from Rocks, and he was trying to uncover the mysteries of the WG and to take Imu throne, thats why the hunted the poneglyphs, but its clear that Roger was the one to first realize the use of the Road Poneglyphs, BM most likely discovered that they were related to the way to get to the last Island when Roger arrived there after stoled a copy from her one. And she was storing the stone because even if she dont know fully whats the use of It, she knew its something important, not only from Rocks time info, but also from the way the WG reac to It.

The biggest prof that she dont know fully the use of Road Poneglyphs is that WB also didnt know, and from what Roger say, no one knew about Laftel, everyone thinked the end of the GL was in LoadStar, Laftel become common knowladge after Roger.

U cant be reading the same manga as us. Oden literaly confirmed that they learned about the Void Century, Will of D., Ancient Weapons, etc on whatever JoyBoy have lefted in Laftel.
Dont want to be rude man, but you saying "laftel" and telling me i dont read the manga properly is kinda...ironic.

From redon:

As you can see, it is a joint collaboration with Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine to celebrate the interview between Eiichiro Oda (One Piece) and Gosho Aoyama (Detective Conan). On the cover of Jump we have Luffy together with the character Tōru Amuro from Detective Conan and on the cover of Shonen Sunday Conan Edogawa and Zoro will appear. Putting both together we will have a complete illustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.