If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I’m curious as to what the “notoriety= strength” crowd will say about Sabo after this chapter. One of the biggest arguments for Rayleigh being a top tier is how famous he is, being known across the whole world and being written in the history books and such. In fact, one of the biggest arguments against Katakuri being as strong as Rayleigh is that Katakuri is not a world famous figure, and was only referenced by title and bounty in the world news, not by name.

Well, now Sabo is a world-famous figure being idolized by people all around the world, and being referred to as an “Emperor” (as little sense as that makes lol.)

Is Sabo a mid top tier now? Because of notoriety?

@comrade @ShishioIsBack @nik87 @Sentinel @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

B

Ballel

I can’t wait for Kuma's backstory
a former King who became a kind and religious revolutionary and now sacrificed himself for unknown reasons. Don’t forget that he had a poor childhood but somehow became a king and has a deep connection to Bonney.
I think he became the personification of Agape (charity).
I think Kuma, Dragon and Akainu will have great backstories

Yes :pepemotion: I really want to know more about Kuma.

I’m curious as to what the “notoriety= strength” crowd will say about Sabo after this chapter. One of the biggest arguments for Rayleigh being a top tier is how famous he is, being known across the whole world and being written in the history books and such. In fact, one of the biggest arguments against Katakuri being as strong as Rayleigh is that Katakuri is not a world famous figure, and was only referenced by title and bounty in the world news, not by name.

Well, now Sabo is a world-famous figure being idolized by people all around the world, and being referred to as an “Emperor” (as little sense as that makes lol.)

Is Sabo a mid top tier now? Because of notoriety?

@comrade @ShishioIsBack @nik87 @Sentinel @Echizen_Jo_Ndule
I'm starting to seriously believe Sabo is genuinely low top tier tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.