If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Oda literally had to have a VA state that admirals couldn't fight properly as an explanatin for the Sabo & co escaping. There would be need any justificaiton if admirals weren't at the top of the food chain lol
I think the main point in favor of the admirals here is that they didn't exactly have the freedom to make another Punk Hazard like Kuzan and Sakazuki did
:handsup:

And people still think Yamato will join the Straw Hats lul. I've said from the beginning that she will stay in Wano to fulfill her DF's destiny as the "Guardian Deity of Wano"
I mean if you want to be stupid and ignore that Momonosuke is the one taking Green Bull out and out of Wano sure.

Momonosuke is here to show he is the Shogun of Wano the true protector of Wanokuni and no one will come after this land.

I am really interested to see what turned him into a classist/racist like this. Fujitora seemed to enjoy his company heavily, and Fuji doesn't really like assholes. There has to be a reason Aramaki is like this.

No wonder he loves Akainu, a known war criminal who has no problem murdering innocent civilians in order to appease tyrants.

What a twist, can't wait to see the emergence of Green Bull's edgelords spouting stupid Darwin-nonsense.
We have a sensitive b... here. Must be a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.