If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a shit on a stick comparison and you know it. Kiku can say whatever she wants about Izo at any point before they leave and it wraps up their story.

Also, like, who the fuck cares lmao. This shits really got you hard to cherry pick what you hate about the series. I know you have a little notepad on your PC reminding you of this shit
I was only reminded because I saw your stupid ass wetting yourself about Shanks in this thread, but sure, make all the headcanons you want about my online activity in this forum :kobeha: :kobeha:

Wasn't Kaido the one who was screaming from the scabbards (and Momo), getting his attack negged by Kinemon who injured him in the process, getting stabbed by Kiku and everything else?

Won't even comment on Yamato, who fought Kaido for a while. Her haki is strong indeed.

Sakazuki will take the field again :cheers:

Yamato hurt Greenbull
god damn
Just imagine what Carrot would do
:usoprice:

Also the things that Aramaki said
My mans is definitely on the villain side of things
With all that talk about how discrimination is good and stuff
:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

And it looks like Sabo killin Cobra had the opposite effect like I thought @Wiwi
People are fuckin lovin that they killed a royalty
Maybe that's why people were worried, because there might be a big ol' domino effect that could change the world
:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:
Poor Vivi. Worked so fucking hard to free her people and create peace, and now everyone is cheesing over the fact that her dad got murdered. Just awful.

I don't see why people are downgrading Ryokugyu based on taking a club from Yamato to the head. The scabbards were piercing Kaido's skin, Yamato was smashing Kaido into the head too, even made his head bleed, even through durability is Kaido's main forte. Ryokugyu being occupied by the Scabbards and Yamato sneaking in with a Bagua at high speed, nothing crazy yet.

With cutting attacks infused with Ryuo, which effectively bypass Kaido's scales. Yamato did that with blunt force, which is remarkable. Something boundman could not achieve. Even with advanced Haki, he didn't actually make the scales drop blood.
Bla bla excuses

Hybrid Yamato fought kaido . She ojky attacked kaido in base once with a combo move alongside g4 luffy.

Base Yamato clubbed GB easily

Stop coping

G

Gorosei Informer

:whitepress:

Aramaki being a Sakazuki fan is one thing but this is ridiculous.

Not even Sakazuki has that much respect for the World Nobles.
Oh fuck no, so much for Green Bull being Anti WG too then. I had a feeling he might be a pro WG fanboy though, we've yet to see an Admiral who truly is so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.