If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really interested to see what turned him into a classist/racist like this. Fujitora seemed to enjoy his company heavily, and Fuji doesn't really like assholes. There has to be a reason Aramaki is like this.

No wonder he loves Akainu, a known war criminal who has no problem murdering innocent civilians in order to appease tyrants.

What a twist, can't wait to see the emergence of Green Bull's edgelords spouting stupid Darwin-nonsense.
He is testing them you idiot, to see if wano ha changed, morons cant comprehend that greenbull will be ally.

No excuses

Admirals can never be strong as Yonko

Restricted Admirals aren't even stronger than base BM or Olin or base kaido who can easily trash YCs, vets...
You seem to be very hurt this chapter lmao. All that Admiral hatred is just flooding out, years worth of what was stored inside lmao.

Anyways it's confirmed Admirals couldn't fight properly

it must a troll, because it's so fucking retarded lol
The scene is to show his guts as "the shogun". As if Yamato will just wach Oden's son facing a navy admiral lol
I just think Momo will convince Aramaki to back off/change his logic about something. I think Aramaki is meant to restore Wano, so there's definitely going to be some mindset change before he leaves.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
:gokulaugh:

Admiral fans coping when Akainu himself doesn't wanna cope

So you're telling me admirals are weaker than base kaido?
2 admirals combined are weaker than Olin or base kaido?
They can't handle Sabo and 3 vets when marines helped them too?

:josad: but Admirals >>BM

Imagine BM and her crew failing to beat alliance members at the wedding or failing to capture at least 1 vinsmoke at cacao

2 admirals with help cant wven capture 1 revo

:suresure:biggest incomptent dudes ever
Dragon Kaido is Kaido’s strongest form, and Green Bull is handling the scabbards, Yamato, and Momo much, much, much, much better than Dragon Kaido handled the scabbards alone
:datas:

I am really interested to see what turned him into a classist/racist like this. Fujitora seemed to enjoy his company heavily, and Fuji doesn't really like assholes. There has to be a reason Aramaki is like this.

No wonder he loves Akainu, a known war criminal who has no problem murdering innocent civilians in order to appease tyrants.

What a twist, can't wait to see the emergence of Green Bull's edgelords spouting stupid Darwin-nonsense.
Nothing GB implies racism. Only nobles ruling plebians.

Status
Not open for further replies.