If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

I genuinely don't understand Shanks and the RHP pirates here, they are so confusing....

They're at Wano's sea and are close to meeting Luffy and Usopp but they're gonna go deal with Barto instead?

Really starting to feel like Cold Feet Pirates instead.

:kaidowhat::nicagesmile::queenhear::luffywat:
It would make sense if Barto was close by.

Is this the guy who will solo the alliance? lmao he is having a big fight with Momo :milaugh:
So? Even Pre-TS Luffy kicked Aokiji to the skies. :gokulaugh:

These Admiral-hating clowns trying to downplay Aramaki for no selling all attacks so far are hillarious. They forget that Admirals are the pirates' worst nightmare. :myman:

I'm no Aramaki wanker or Admiral wanker but I do think that if the fight between the Scabbards and Aramaki kept going, Aramaki would have eventually defeated the Scabbards.

The same thing with Aramaki vs Yamato.

I'm seriously looking forward Sakazuki's character development. Oda completely wasted Kaido's but I still have hopes that he delivers at least great writing when it comes to Shanks, Sakazuki and Blackbeard.

And bro, Aramaki is brutal indeed. Seriously, Luffy, Law and Doflamingo can be glad that Fujitora was the one in DR instead of Aramaki. Dude would have straight up demolished them including Dressrosa without blinking an eye.
KAIDO IS NOT OVER. WE WILL SEE MORE OF HIM IN FUTURE CHAPTERS GUARANTEED. OUR LORD WILL NEVER DIE!!!:chopoff::chopoff::chopoff:

he's in ultra copium because he has been shilling yamato as a straw hat aggresively lol.
Oda isn't that type of writer. Momo is going to show some guts, that's it.
If she's going to join it's going to be a "You're a strawhat but you'll need to stay behind to protect Wano" type of deal but there ain't no chance at all that she'll go sail with them

Yankers are ridiculous. They're not able to read properly. Kaido vs 9 Scabbards lasted a dozen of chapters. Ryokugyu vs a weaker version of the scabbards started in this very chapter, we see all of it so there is no prior exchange. However, Yamato and Momo appear as well and start fighting him. Yamato is someone that went 1v1 with Kaido and managed to stall him.

There's literally nothing to disrespect Aramaki for but knowing how autistic @Echizen_Jo_Ndule is he'll do it anyways.

- Admirals confirmed holding back in the holy land.
- No Admiral was defeated.
- Akainu is challenging everyone.

Yeah totally a bad chapter for Admirals lol.

@SDfear your officially a fraud my man
I agree, they take the final result of the fight against Kaido, which lasted a few chapters and they want Aramaki to do the same in a few pages, it makes no sense.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
These Admiral-hating clowns trying to downplay Aramaki for no selling all attacks so far are hillarious. They forget that Admirals are the pirates' worst nightmare. :myman:
No-selling attacks that made Kaido scream like a complete bitch dude.

Durability is supposed to be Green Bull’s worst stat and Kaido’s best, but frankly Green Bull seems far better from this description. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.