If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Base Kaido: wrecks 9 Scabbards with Sulong Dukes

Greenbitch: Can’t defeat 7 Scabbards with base Dukes lmao
It's almost like some forget the Scabbards had Kaido screaming first and he didn't instantly defeat them.

GB it's not trying. He he's trying to give them the opportunity to leave and not interfere his mission. On top of that he's also dealing with Yamato and Adult Momo at the same time.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
"Discrimination is good actually"

Like god damn I did not expect that line from him
:usoprice:
I've long assumed Green Bull is from Wano.

Maybe Green Bull regrets that Wano wasn't more discriminatory towards the Kurozumi? After all, if the Kurozumi clan had been fully wiped out, Kanjuro and Orochi would have never pulled all this crap.

Oden was foolish on many levels. Maybe Green Bull thinks Oden's desire to open the country and let people live equally was wrong. It was Oden's faith in random weirdos that both saved and screwed him, after all. If he had never picked up Kanjuro out of the woods, all of this doesn't happen.

Not justifying his mindset, just wondering where it comes from. Didn't expect it, honestly.

It's almost like some forget the Scabbards had Kaido screaming first and he didn't instantly defeat them.

GB it's not trying. He he's trying to give them the opportunity to leave and not interfere his mission. On top of that he's also dealing with Yamato and Adult Momo at the same time.
Yeah but these Scabbards are half assed.

Ashura Doji is dead. Izo is dead. Kin is not there. Minks are not Sulong.

I called this last chapter. I’m telling you guys, Sakazuki is getting hardcore character development in the future. Not even Sakazuki thinks in this manner lol, Oda introducing a more evil Admiral than even Sakazuki is proof that my Lord will soon be elevated to a much more complex character than he appeared at Marineford.
I'm seriously looking forward Sakazuki's character development. Oda completely wasted Kaido's but I still have hopes that he delivers at least great writing when it comes to Shanks, Sakazuki and Blackbeard.

And bro, Aramaki is brutal indeed. Seriously, Luffy, Law and Doflamingo can be glad that Fujitora was the one in DR instead of Aramaki. Dude would have straight up demolished them including Dressrosa without blinking an eye.

This Green Bull guy is pure evil ffs. Glad Yamato humbled him a bit. Revos going to Mariejoa and succeeding his insane. They have done the same thing strawhats did to Enies Lobby flag! Good reference that.
Sabo is growing in popularity in the same time as Luffy. That’s kind of sick. Where is Vivi though? Will we have Marineford style war because of Vivi soon? (After Elbaf maybe). Marines have started to lose grip on the world now. Everything is falling apart.

Confused about Shanks bit. Why didn’t he want to see Luffy. Seems like them finding Gomu Gomu no mi was accidental. That’s good to hear. Maybe Shanks later on knew what One Piece is and was waiting for Luffy (the guy who he wagered his hand on) to become a great pirate so that him and Luffy can challenge the whole system after finding OP and create a whole new world.

G

Gorosei Informer

I genuinely don't understand Shanks and the RHP pirates here, they are so confusing....

They're at Wano's sea and are close to meeting Luffy and Usopp but they're gonna go deal with Barto instead?

Really starting to feel like Cold Feet Pirates instead.

:kaidowhat::nicagesmile::queenhear::luffywat:

Status
Not open for further replies.