If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if you want to be stupid and ignore that Momonosuke is the one taking Green Bull out and out of Wano sure.

Momonosuke is here to show he is the Shogun of Wano the true protector of Wanokuni and no one will come after this land.
If he goes from useless fodder to admiral level in a couple of chapters then that would be the biggest asspull in fighting shonen history

Well, Yamato already impressed Aramaki way more than King, Queen and the remaining Beast Pirates together. Damn...

Also, Yamato shows again that she's above high tiers.

Also Nr. 2: Retainers can be glad that Yamato and Momo saved their asses from Aramaki and there is no doubt that Aramaki would have destroyed them as well. Only a top tier is capable of doing such a feat (without some sort of op hax).

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Also holy shit, Aramaki is more evil than Sakazuki.
:kawak:
I called this last chapter. I’m telling you guys, Sakazuki is getting hardcore character development in the future. Not even Sakazuki thinks in this manner lol, Oda introducing a more evil Admiral than even Sakazuki is proof that my Lord will soon be elevated to a much more complex character than he appeared at Marineford.

Status
Not open for further replies.