If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are talking about what was stated and not what was actually investigated. Black Horse is clearly questioning the veracity of it all. He mentions that when "God's Knights" showed up, things took a turn for the worse.

Btw that's another unknown group now lol.

- SSG
- Level 6 Escapees (if that wasn't dropped, but mentioned again in DR)
- God's Knights
- Rest of CP-0
- Anyone else under Kong?

Black Horse also basically is confirmation that we have like 4 more Marines with Zodiac codenames too lol
I think the God Knight is singular. Maybe is Imu-Sama?

In which world is face tanking a CoC attack an anti-feat? I'm not expecting human top tiers to just face tank those kinda attacks without damage lol, not even Vergo's oni take if it's right in the face.

People have a twisted view on durability after years of BM and Kaido. They are exceptional in that and freakin massive. It's not the norm.
And I'm even pretty sure that GB in tree form is even more durable than others, solely cause of his fruit.. This just does well for Yamato.
Goes to show how some just did not read the chapters where she singlehandely fought her WSC father for a prolonged period of time.

Man earlier that day some made it sound like he nearly got beaten, while now it turns out was just getting caught off guard by Yamato and by Momo, right before he prolly would have destroyed the scabbards.
Totally the same smh

Interesting that Yamato and Momo are pretty much near equivalents to the different forms of Kaido, it's like that man is fighting Kaido.

And logia awakening = Avatar form + enviromental transformation?

Status
Not open for further replies.