If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh:No excuses

Incompetent dudes

2 admirals with help can't beat sabio and co , can't even capture 1 of them

Comeback when BMP fail to beat alliance or capture people during WCI arc

BMP beat luffy and nami, beat alliance at tea party, capture vinsmokes

2 admirals can't even capture Morley
GB struggling vs sninobu lol
Bro please save some face Lmaaao

In which world is face tanking a CoC attack an anti-feat? I'm not expecting human top tiers to just face tank those kinda attacks without damage lol, not even Vergo's oni take if it's right in the face.

People have a twisted view on durability after years of BM and Kaido. They are exceptional in that and freakin massive. It's not the norm.
And I'm even pretty sure that GB in tree form is even more durable than others, solely cause of his fruit.. This just does well for Yamato.
Goes to show how some just did not read the chapters where she singlehandely fought her WSC father for a prolonged period of time.

Man earlier that day some made it sound like he nearly got beaten, while now it turns out was just getting caught off guard by Yamato and by Momo, right before he prolly would have destroyed the scabbards.
Totally the same smh

Interesting that Yamato and Momo are pretty much near equivalents to the different forms of Kaido, it's like that man is fighting Kaido.

And logia awakening = Avatar form + enviromental transformation?
More copium?

R

rubblerust

I called this last chapter. I’m telling you guys, Sakazuki is getting hardcore character development in the future. Not even Sakazuki thinks in this manner lol, Oda introducing a more evil Admiral than even Sakazuki is proof that my Lord will soon be elevated to a much more complex character than he appeared at Marineford.

Maybe Sakazuki will turn out to be the head of SWORD and a good guy in his own way.

I CANT believe scabbards, Yamato and Momo realize about Greenbull, but not Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Law or Kidd.
Im pretty sure they will show up in front of GB in 1055 cause they obv note his presence.
Haki works when it needs too. Right now it doesn't. Peak writing right there.
Instead of showings us more of our main characters, he shows us more of the fodder scabbards....

Status
Not open for further replies.