If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaahahaja
GB was surprised to see Momo pink dragon and ask if such abilities exist
Makes you wonder what happens if he meet Kaido lol.
:moonwalk:
"2 Admirals can't fight in Mariejoa" is pathetic excuse, even Akainu doesn't accept that.
Are the rev commander fighting with all their strength too? Highly doubt.
Two top tiers standing side by side doesn't need to go that high effort to contain 5 rev commander. Time to say Sabo + 4 rev commandr >> Rooftop 5 right??
:whitepress:

And that GB vs Scabbard
If I'm an Admiral stan, i would be pretty worried.
Just don't talk too much otherwise next chap might bite you.

Seeing the context, there's 95% chance GB won't beat them
Oda doesn't do this for his scabbard + momo to just get squash again after the entire horrific punishment and beating they took in the raid and just put their trust to Luffy and co assistance to take down Kaido and his armies.
This is highly a good place for Oda to give them their repay towards the alliance.
:kuzanshut:
Stupid ass, it is said multiple time that there is thing on fire what do you think it is ?? :seriously: you really can accept that this chapter is a W for admirals, once again and you can cry

G

Gorosei Informer

I've long assumed Green Bull is from Wano.

Maybe Green Bull regrets that Wano wasn't more discriminatory towards the Kurozumi? After all, if the Kurozumi clan had been fully wiped out, Kanjuro and Orochi would have never pulled all this crap.

Oden was foolish on many levels. Maybe Green Bull thinks Oden's desire to open the country and let people live equally was wrong. It was Oden's faith in random weirdos that both saved and screwed him, after all. If he had never picked up Kanjuro out of the woods, all of this doesn't happen.

Not justifying his mindset, just wondering where it comes from. Didn't expect it, honestly.
I do genuinely believe Fuji and Ryo were recruited from Wano and that Akainu was from there too, hence he knowns firsthand why the samurai are so dangerous/strong too naturally but this would imply Wano had 3 Admiral-level people at least?! Who all become Admirals ofc? It seems too ridiculous to believe...

Plus where would they have been during the Oden flashback and the whole Kaido and Orochi taking over Wano for 20 years, considering Fuji and Ryo were only recruited in the past 2 years too?

Idk how to make this work/make it make sense but I genuinely feel they have to be from Wano, this can't all be coincidental, surely...

Fun fact, the "real life" Kurozumi worship Amaterasu, the Sun Goddess of Shinto mythology too ofc!:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurozumikyō

Yankers are ridiculous. They're not able to read properly. Kaido vs 9 Scabbards lasted a dozen of chapters. Ryokugyu vs a weaker version of the scabbards started in this very chapter, we see all of it so there is no prior exchange. However, Yamato and Momo appear as well and start fighting him. Yamato is someone that went 1v1 with Kaido and managed to stall him.

There's literally nothing to disrespect Aramaki for but knowing how autistic @Echizen_Jo_Ndule is he'll do it anyways.

- Admirals confirmed holding back in the holy land.
- No Admiral was defeated.
- Akainu is challenging everyone.

Yeah totally a bad chapter for Admirals lol.

@SDfear your officially a fraud my man
Arre you coping?

We all know admirals didn't go all out at Mariejois
That's not something to be happy about

Still explain why 2 admirals with help vant beat 4 dudes? Not even catch 1 of them?

No excuses

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I've long assumed Green Bull is from Wano.

Maybe Green Bull regrets that Wano wasn't more discriminatory towards the Kurozumi? After all, if the Kurozumi clan had been fully wiped out, Kanjuro and Orochi would have never pulled all this crap.

Oden was foolish on many levels. Maybe Green Bull thinks Oden's desire to open the country and let people live equally was wrong. It was Oden's faith in random weirdos that both saved and screwed him, after all. If he had never picked up Kanjuro out of the woods, all of this doesn't happen.

Not justifying his mindset, just wondering where it comes from. Didn't expect it, honestly.
That trauma would be a pretty interesting source of his mindset.

Also it would be great to see someone not kiss Oden’s ass like literally everyone else does.

Admiral fag trying his best lol, both aramaki and fuji will be allies
kizaru will be fighting sanji ,sabo akainu.
Both zoro and luffy will be to strong for admirals.
Luffy will fight im after blackbeard.
Zoro will fight the strongest gorosei ghandi after mihawk.
The gorosei fodder might not even be a high tier as far as I can tell, so believe what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.