If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu will kill the Gorosei as expected :crazwhat::crazwhat:

He can't stand the incompetence and disrespect anymore

Ever since i saw this One Piece Game Promo from 2017 i imagined Sakazuki would burn down Pangea castle one day with his own hands. Would fit his attitude towards the Celestial Dragons and the WG in General. Yes i know its not akainu in this picture its the games villain but still would be dope to see.
:noo:

I am not even a admiral stan but i respect Sakazuki for finally leaving his Desk job to go and actively hunt criminals again, was time.

I

:choppawhat:

Now If GB vs handicapped calamities was really upper-low diff ... I think it was mid diff lol
He probably used named attacks for sure
Panels or didn't happen.
Kaido BASE, when he wanted to defeat the Sheaths, defeated them easily, not even using ACOC, Hybrid form, Dragon Susano. Admirals are as strong as Yonko but there's no need to minimize everything Yonko do
I don't. The Admiral downplayers don't get the point. Ryokugyu vs scabbards started only this chapter. He didn't even have 2 pages to beat them yet they're jumping to conclusions already.

Lmao so the short summary was exaggerated af. They took a corpse and then ran. The admirals being there in mariejois and protecting the Kings and CDs, stopped them from going all out.

I remember some mfs on here saying a subordinate can't overshadow their captain/leader. Well Sabo has lol, so much for that idiotic headcanon :milaugh:
Who shows up much from Revo Dragon or Sabo?

People think the guy is serious while attacking enemies who literally blah blah blah everything.
has not Yamato stop his lecture, the greenbull will lecture samurais about days about how world government works.

Fiest Greenbull is plant guy, then Akainu fan boy, and now university professor lecture style .

The greenbull is going to lecture luffy and his friends about world government, history , politics, science, maths.

Status
Not open for further replies.