If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys agree that Admirals are trash wihout their AOE?

Because you mkainh excuses

I thought admirals are more skilled than BM yet they look average as usual when they are restricted to not use their max AoE and always fail to win unless via cheapshot

Let me get this straight. The nerfered Retainers had no trouble dealing with GB attack and then base Yamato speed blitzed and floored him with a no name club swing?

I think I'll have to fire up that Base Kaido vs GB thread after this chapter drops.

G

Gorosei Informer

People don't understand what living life for years stuck as a silhouette does to a man.

Green Bane: "You merely adopted the silhouette, I was born in it, molded by it. You all didn't see my face until Momo was already a man!"

Vegapunk: "Aramaki STFU, I don't even have a silhouette at least after 16 years or 621 chapters (since chapter 433 where he was first mentioned)!
I may as well not exist!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, for those who couldnt, or didnt want to, see it, now you have clear evidence why redon is an attention seeker and extremely childish, which is absolutely cringe and pathetic.
Exactly. Its as if he is trying to save his ego after everyone laughed at his little bitchfit over someone dropping a few leaks before him. :rolaugh:

Yanker fans : why greenbull didn’t neg diff red samurai ?

Me : because he literally give them world longest lecture for top tier. He just keep talking. like college professor. Did samurai and Yamato decide attend greenbull lecture hall.

People who keeping talking like idiot are very easy for enemy to hit out of nowhere.

Also : kaido didn’t neg diff 9 samurais in one second. Reality he got counter , and scream in pain before. Has turn back base kaido to spam advanced coc on them.

If king and queen listen greenbull lectures, they go crazy and beg greenbull kill me.

Do you guys agree that Admirals are trash wihout their AOE?

Because you mkainh excuses

I thought admirals are more skilled than BM yet they look average as usual when they are restricted to not use their max AoE and always fail to win unless via cheapshot
- shanks is trash without his Haki
- BB is trash without his DF
- Kado and Meme are trash without their hard durable bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.