If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say half dead. I half assed. 2 of them are dead. 1 of them is not there. And the minks aren't in Sulong.

They are at best 50% of what they were against Kaido.
Like I said, they are stronger now since they grew stronger during the war. That's the way they grow. That includes Adult Momo and Yamato. They are a much stronger group than the one that Kaido faced.

If he goes from useless fodder to admiral level in a couple of chapters then that would be the biggest asspull in fighting shonen history
I mean other than carrying gb to the ocean I don't see momonosuke doing much damage. I forget have we seen momo react to water the same as other people who have eaten a df? If not the one he ate that was made by vegapunk might not have that effect since it is different from devilfruit and smiles

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I’m curious as to what the “notoriety= strength” crowd will say about Sabo after this chapter. One of the biggest arguments for Rayleigh being a top tier is how famous he is, being known across the whole world and being written in the history books and such. In fact, one of the biggest arguments against Katakuri being as strong as Rayleigh is that Katakuri is not a world famous figure, and was only referenced by title and bounty in the world news, not by name.

Well, now Sabo is a world-famous figure being idolized by people all around the world, and being referred to as an “Emperor” (as little sense as that makes lol.)

Is Sabo a mid top tier now? Because of notoriety?

@comrade @ShishioIsBack @nik87 @Sentinel @Echizen_Jo_Ndule
I am not sure why you list me in that crowd... My power scaling aint that bad.
You can see what I say about Sabo in my old tier list - top tier since quite some time.
The biggest argument for Rayleigh being top tier is old geezer matching Admiral in prime, blow for blow.

The biggest argument against Katakuri is that he sucks and lost to a ridiculously weak man's 13mosquito bites.
Notoriety has nothing to do with one's strength.
Sabo is not a match for Emperors other than Luffy and Big Mom, due to those two being incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.