If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Dont shows up too much to the public like Sabo.

AdmiraLs fans, the problem is GB got sending flying and is damaged, Kaidou didn't got send flying or didn't fall to the ground because off the damage, dude was like wasn't enough to doed nothing significant.

W for Admirals?? In what world??
At best you can try save their reputation in this chapter with some headcanons

Yes a W chapter for Admirals when even majority of fandom including anti-Admiral believe Rev army got clapped by 2 Admirals and Sabo was captured .....until this chap shows none of them got clapped and even got huge pops and praise by the people for their achievements. Issho having big bandage and his fellow Admiral could be potentially stopped by Scabbard and Momo in Wano

I lose my braincells calling this chapter a W for Admirals lmaoo. Go cry somewhere else instead new guy.
BIG BANDAGE ??? LOOOL. Yeah you cope so hard.

1st: Aramaki doesn't want to meet the rest of the alliance. Rootop 5 would destroy him like every other character in this verse. I still think there will be a mediating resolution thanks to Momonosuke, somehow. Even tho is hard to picture in my mind seen Aramaki's temper...

2nd: Shanks is sus, as usual since the meeting with the Gorosei at the Reverie. Nice to see the Who's Who flashback but is not clear if Shanks KNEW what that Devil Fruit was... Answering that question would make Shanks intentions and alignment clearer. Also nice to see my man Beck.

3rd: Sabo is getting the news notoriety bump like Luffy after WCI. More feared than Dragon? The guy who's considered the most dangerous criminal in the world? Damn... Apparently the world of Pirates is not the only one getting a generational change. Same is happening for Revolutionaries.

4th: Cobra is dead and I still think that Lucci was the executioner, but Sabo became the scapegoat. Actually, I think Lucci was aiming for Vivi (Imu's picture) but Cobra got in the way to save her. At the same time Sabo took Vivi with him and escaped, explaining why Vivi is missing from Mariejoa.

5th: Tensei is a nice addiction, the more World Govt./Navy expands his staff the more I get fascinated by it, and my first impression was probably wrong: he is against Revolutionaries just like CP0. But I was right about the fact that they don't collaborate, in fact he's investigating cause Cipher Pol doesn't spread the real events.

FIRE CHAPTER

I hope next chapter reveals the remaining bounties too...

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
ive never seen so much :jackcopium: in my life
The funniest part about this is I honestly wasn't sold on ZKK until two months ago. I saw the setup for it narratively, but it just didn't make ANY fucking sense in reality. It wasn't until I realized how much parallels there were with Ryuma/Moria/Kaido/Zoro that I put it together.

Either way I'm making my Avi me dressed as a clown.

If Zoro Kills Kaido, I will be a happy clown.

If Zoro doesn't kill Kaido, I will be a sad clown.

Hopefully after that I become a Yonkou /s

Status
Not open for further replies.