If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The talk between Akainu, Kurouma and Kizaru... Cronologically...?

I mean, are they really talking about Sabo incident... Who took place 2 weeks ago? (Act 2, one week before onigashima raid)

Momo bites Dragon Crydo --> Crydo cry and scream in pain

Momo bites Aramaki --> Aramaki day dreams about the existence of Pink Dragon and proceeds to fold Momo afterwards while still daydreaming without concerning about the bite

Gb's dialogue is definitely implying there's a water/ sea logia, tbh at this point it wouldn't be that surprising

Glad to see an explanation as to why fuji and Aramaki didn't beat Sabo, they were holding back and couldn't go all out since they would've destroyed marijoie

Momonosuke seems to have inherited his father's 4 digit IQ too bad all the numbers are zero , trying to take on an admiral when he doesn't even have haki and refusing outside help, lmao

G

Gorosei Informer

:seriously: Can't wait to see how the WG framed Sabo for Cobra's death in Oda's attempt at a plot twist.
WG: "Citizens of the world, look at this absolutely evil pirate has done to this noble, beloved, long serving King of ours! He murdered him in cold blood and in broad daylight over our very own holy grounds and descrating them too! What a repugnant, heartless, shameful monster! Pirates needs to be stopped once and for all! None of us and especially you are safe anymore! You all may be next!!"

Sabo: "I killed him!? You absolute lying cu-"

WG: " See! He admits it blatantly with no remorse! What a soulless monster!"

Sabo: "Are you fucking kidding me..."

See that beautiful black blade, Enma, teased on the cover? Yeah, I still believe.

1055 will be Green Bull talking with Momo/fighting more, and introduce some other players to Wano.
1056 will hopefully be the return of Rocks with Blackbeard, but, it might be too early.

I believe Act 3 will end with the return of Rocks (Zombie Rocks, Whitebeard, Ace, Kaido, and living Blackbeard and Big Mom once she crawls out of the hole).
Act 4 will have Zoro kills Zombie Kaido... probably near the end, I'd imagine, but we'll see. I still have Sanji and Zoro fighting Green Bull, so that should happen first. I used to think ZKK would happen in August, but now I think November is more likely.

So many mutherfuckers are about to show up in Wano. Can't wait to travel to the next island in 1055 /s (fucking lying ass Editor)
Zoro is not moving from the capital, that's were everyone is. :kuzanshut: With Sabo getting hype we can move away from the SH vs Marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.