If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you lying
having powers to suck nutrientes means he can recover himself , boost himself by using those nutrients or sunlight

BM can heal herself with her df on top of being durable
Kaido can recover quick with his df

It's not a bad thing at all to heal when you have the ability to do so

having powers to suck nutrientes means he can recover himself , boost himself by using those nutrients or sunlight

BM can heal herself with her df on top of being durable
Kaido can recover quick with his df

It's not a bad thing at all to heal when you have the ability to do so
But he never used such ability. You cannot just make up stuff without the Manga confirming. Yes it's possible but not confirmed.

Does he? To me he just seems eager to capture some Pirates lol. I don’t see any quotes from him about wanting to uphold the Celestial Dragons or their nonsense. I could be wrong, maybe he does simp the Government’s rule…

But again, he is completely correct from a realist perspective. The government owes Wano no protection, especially if they are sheltering Pirates, that would make them an enemy nation lol.
It's not about protection, wano asked for no protection from the wg, gb is a foreign invader right now talking about the people who's home he is invading right now not deserving any basic human rights. If someone forced their way into your home and said you had no rights at all because you don't work for the UN how would you react? Here in America you are justified to kill anyone who forces their way into your home like that and if you ask me that should be the standard.

What did you expect him to say Extratroll chan? :rolaugh:

''I will fight with Sabo only but not with the rest''?

Oda spoonfed you to Lakainu vs. Sabo, Sabo will be the one deal with him.

You think Sabo will fight Blackbeard?:kailaugh:
It is humanly impossible to take someone who writes this incoherently seriously
It's like poor erkan just discovered the keyboard lol

G

Gorosei Informer

I've never played this game, but I need to someday, every time someone posts something from Metal Gear Rising it's hype as hell.
Facts! The soundtrack alone is amazing but it has some really interesting, cool and badass characters, a great story apparently, interesting dialogue, immense, epic, adrenaline fuelled gameplay like no other and such!

MGRR is genuinely unreal and its aged so amazingly well too! It used to get clowned and hated on SO much but now its being literally worshipped, lauded, seen in a new light etc!

An extremely badass guy who seems like a superhuman/supercyborg but barely has any genetic enhancements yet can double jump apparently and is extremely strong, skilled, fast and can keep up with the most advanced, strong, dangerous cyborgs/cyberhumans and even kick your ass whilst unarmed too!

Again. Which 1v1. We've not seen any in this chapter.
Lol
We have 1v1 the moment Yamato stepped back and Momo went to clash GB

He bites GB, then tries to push him away fat from f flow capital , and GB attacks
Yamato tries to help but he refuses.

We don't hear retainers doing anything again after Yamato hit GB.

So right now it's 1v1 between Momo and GB offscreen

He is suffering to make something against even Momo
Ryokugyuu is surprised to see a pink dragon, he never heard that kind of ability exists. He then tells Momonosuke to get out of his way and wraps several giant branches around Momonosuke's body to stop him.

Yamato tries to help Momonosuke.

Yamato: "Momonosuke-kun!!"

Momonosuke: "Yamato... Stay out of this!!!"

Yamato: "What??"

no lol, he's about to fold Momo while daydreaming, that's why Yamato comes to help.
Read again mate.

Lerkan the legendary retard with the red reputation bar strikes again :kobeha:

Luffy's aching scar ties him to Akainu :kobeha:

Cry :suresure:
Lakainu vs. Sabo hurts so much he talks about imaginary things now? I thought you were perma banned in Narutoforums? Did they open your perma ban from Narutoforums Extratroll?

Luffy's scar, he will never fight Lakainu = Kaido's Oden scar, Kaido never fought Oden :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Extratroll chan were beggin Narutoforum mods to open his permaban, too bad they don't ban you from here as well :kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.