If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is limited to heating his leg and engulfing it with fire. Mera can burn an island to crisps. Sabo will probably also awaken blue flames.
I see this and I get sad, why can't Lanji parallel these characters instead of random underlings? When are we getting a Lucky Roo hype chapter or a Ivankov vs Kizaru chapter?

Yh Akainu always has unnesscary hate towards him. So much downplayment to him....(something i used to also do).

Like on YT you see people hyping up Aokiji and Kizaru.....then you go to the Akainu vids. And you have people making a lot of excuses for WB and what not.
Yeah, irrational shade thrown to the “bad guy.” Tough pill to swallow that the character everyone loves to hate is amongst the strongest of all time. But why would anyone even want it any other way?

nothing vague about it, by heroes she means the SHs if they are still recovering just imagine K and Q who lost
Ancient Zoan recovery. Recovered enough to drink booze and have a good time. Those fodders got washed. Actually, by trashing Ryokugyu you indirectly trash King who couldn't hold out like the scabbards are doing rn even with Queen's help lol.

Kid and Law were absolutely fine even post BM fight. Literally needed 5 minutes of rest on the floor to get on their feets.

But we know the big bad is Im. With Blackbeard also fitting into this role as he wants to destroy the world. Akainu talks from the perspective of a marine leader. But the marine is just the public face of the WG
Blackbeard is getting dealt with during the fight for the one piece. And IM isn't gonna be a fighter. Wanking Im is like wanking the celestial dragons do to there place in the world

Yeah but I meant in a much less subtle way. Akainu is brilliant in a way that only the high IQ can understand. I think Oda will give him such good development that even the average One Piece fan will come to enjoy him. Lol
Akainu is a simple character to understand,he wants to destroy pirates and keep the WG in power no matter the cost.He just wants to keep the status quo safe.Simple,yet brutal.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ancient Zoan recovery. Recovered enough to drink booze and have a good time. Those fodders got washed. Actually, by trashing Ryokugyu you indirectly trash King who couldn't hold out like the scabbards are doing rn even with Queen's help lol.

Kid and Law were absolutely fine even post BM fight. Literally needed 5 minutes of rest on the floor to get on their feets.
what good time? they were in a prison after losing a battle they werent celebrating their defeat,that is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.