If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think Aokiji is a sleeper agent for the Marines. I can't imagine their fight would make him actually quit being a Marine.

But shit needed to look legitimate, which is probably why they had a legitimately real fight, where the winner ran the Marines and the loser infiltrated a Yonko crew.
I don't see Akainu doing that if he lost lol

What about Zoro vs Beckman 😊
Tbh I still personally believe Mihawk may show up and be present to fight Zoro, simply because Mihawk and Shanks had a rivalry and it's the only character Mihawk associates with.

Think about it, there's really no other group he fits in with. The Marines, Blackbeard, and even the Gorosei have their own swordsmen for Zoro, and Mihawk is really unlikely to ally with anyone but his former rival.

Personally I think Aokiji is a sleeper agent for the Marines. I can't imagine their fight would make him actually quit being a Marine.

But shit needed to look legitimate, which is probably why they had a legitimately real fight, where the winner ran the Marines and the loser infiltrated a Yonko crew.
So Aokiji sacrificed a leg and Lakainu sacrificed his face and ear for just playing games :rolaugh:

Dude regret his tooth when he drinks milk. That's a form of recovery bub. Plus he is a zoan a mythical one at that so recovery of health is also apart of that. No use running from that fact
Tf does his fruit have to do with him eating? 😭😭 and you seriously bringing up a comedic gag where he and brook regrew his teeth? I guess brook can recover his health by eating too. I guess nami, sanji and usopp are now strong as shit since they’re always hurting luffy without haki in comedic scenes

I don't see Akainu doing that if he lost lol
True....It's possible they only fought for the FA position but Akainu offered a good idea for Aokiji as an advantage?

Like maybe Aokiji was never meant to leave. He'd still be an Admiral but they played the world for this reason.

Think about it, nobody has taken the Aokiji moniker either, Fuji and Ryo were given new names.

Status
Not open for further replies.