If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So to sum up the confirmation biases:
-Momonosuke bitting Aramaki is bad, but making Kaido scream in pain is OK
-Yamato making Aramaki bleed with a sneak attack is bad, but making Kaido bleed in a head on fight is ok
-Aramaki not one shotting the Scabbards is bad but Kaido not doing it either is OK
-Sabo with help being able to escape from admirals is bad but Chopper with help escaping an Emperor(and even holding her off) is ok
Everyone deep down expects more from the admirals

Of course Sabo had allies and cant really shit on fujitora or greenbull if they could not use their powers to the fullest because it was the holy land. I am pissed that the scabbards are in GBs way since I want him to fight either sanji zoro or luffy.

I’m gonna dip until spoilers for the next chapter.

This one literally gives no L’s to the admiral fandom and it’s funny that people were hyping it up as “the biggest blow to admiral fans!”

No point in arguing in circles with Erkan12YearsOld and his little posé of followers.

I’m gonna dip until spoilers for the next chapter.

This one literally gives no L’s to the admiral fandom and it’s funny that people were hyping it up as “the biggest blow to admiral fans!”

No point in arguing in circles with Erkan12YearsOld and his little posé of followers.
The issue is that the likes of @SDfear and Un-Amed are Admirals haters at core :cheers:

Just like Morgans they manipulate information to fit their agenda :cheers:

Even Base Kaido vs Scabbards lasted longer than Aramaki's scuffle with the Scabbards. According to spoilers, he quickly had them all pinned and they had to be bailed out. People were legit downplaying Aramaki for "taking so long with the Scabbards."
Kaido can't create vines,his aoe attacks sucked.He had to individually club each one of them.Also,no sulong Kings and there are two dead scabbards missing.

Aramaki cares about celestial dragons.

Guess who lives in Mariejois?

Dudes that look like more than 20 generations of inbreed life there :milaugh:
taking the fight outside of the capital the redline is huge in comparison to what we have seen of marijoa ?
This whole outcome of the reverie is really fishy to me :kayneshrug:
Why would be aramaki be there in the first place when he can‘t properly protect them when needed as an admiral he has to follow their orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.