If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not possible. Sabo's fight with Fuji/Ryo happened on Day 4 of the Reverie. We know the "bad" thing that happened to Alabasta happened after the Reverie (i.e. Day 7).

Go back to the initial intro of Im, he has Vivi's picture and was interested in her. Plus, Cobra's death was very obviously caused by the Gorosei's decision with Im.
We don't know when the revolutionaries left. You're assuming the Revolutionaries left on Day 4 and not after. And how could Sabo be framed for the shit with Kobra, if the RA wasn't there at all or involved? Marines aren't clearly that stupid to be duped like that. Meaning it was a scenario where the RA was involved, but the WG made it seem like Sabo had done the killing.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I am assuming the "Knights of God" are the Gorosei, and Im is "God"..... That's my first guess, although it's strange they weren't just referred to as the Gorosei.

The other option, which might be more plausible, is that the Knights of God are the protectors of Im, and each member of the Gorosei use to be one. Once a spot on the Gorosei open up, a Knight of God is appointed , and then a new Knight of God is chosen to take his place.

Hopefully it's something like that, and not just CP0.
Maybe it's just those weird knight dudes we see around Marijoa during the Reverie :gokulaugh:

Aramaki kinda sucks, he's an Akainu fanboy that worships Celestial Dragons. I really hope he actually gets to fight Luffy, would be nice to see Aramaki get absolutely obliterated.
That is actually good.We need more passionate villains.Aokiji was lazy.Kizaru seems to be stoned all the time.Fuck we need some more Doffy type of villains,don't give a fuck,swag and cut heads off.

Why is momo being stupid? This would be so much easier if it were pirates/minks/ninjas/samurai/The whole country vs one man. Now this is going to be in waves.

With Shanks arriving on the scene, I expect Shanks to clap harder.

I am assuming the "Knights of God" are the Gorosei, and Im is "God"..... That's my first guess, although it's strange they weren't just referred to as the Gorosei.

The other option, which might be more plausible, is that the Knights of God are the protectors of Im, and each member of the Gorosei use to be one. Once a spot on the Gorosei open up, a Knight of God is appointed , and then a new Knight of God is chosen to take his place.

They are referred to as Elder stars so they are not knights i believe.

I think we will see new character. I am willing to bet current goroseis used to be knights.

People using it to downplay admirals rather than just appreciating Akainu taking responsibility. Completely different from Big Mom:
“Roger why didn’t you just tell us where the one piece is.” Big Mom
Or
“Doffy why’d you go and get yourself beat up” Kaido
Admiral downplay is sad.

Knights of God are probably a group within CP0 like Sword is of the marines.

I doubt they mean the gorosei because Imus existence shouldn’t be known so calling five people who are supposed to stand above “gods” the “knights of gods” would be pretty sus.

"You can even say..." Yea this is a guess he's taking. But the "surpassed the influence of the supreme commander" sounds like a bad translation, since Sabo is under Dragon's influence. But yea Sabo has become the image of the Revolution, something Dragon more than likely intended since he sent him to declare war on the Gods of the world.

@Revolutionary man, just goes to show Sabo still got a step up on the little bro. And that he as intended is gonna be 2nd most prominent youngster after Luffy.

But Dragon still hasn't made a move himself, hence my point about Sabo doing what Dragon raised him and told him to do. This only builds hype for Dragon.
No it doesnt, it builds up hype for sabo to take his place.
really strong theme in shonen at some point you expect the younger fold to replace the older one
and this chapter is setting the seeds for that . End of the story I do not expect sabo to still be in surbodinate position.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
This right here implies that the biggest piece of news from the Reverie is still entirely missing. The Marines can't even be concerned about the Revolutionaries or Alabasta. What the fuck leaked from Mariejois that cause the Marines and Blackbeard to go after something?
Exactly. So far, the news talked about:
-Abolition of the Warlord system(which was the biggest news)
-Cobra assassination and Vivi disappearance
-An attempted murder

There's also the info Wapol leaked to Morgans,and he came to the Reverie with the specific intent to bring Dalton down.

Status
Not open for further replies.