If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something going on with Shanks that we don't know about. Oden flashback kind of suggested there was something said between Roger and Shanks that made him very upset. Despite all the mystery surrounding Shanks, one thing that is very clear is his fondness of Luffy. I don't think he would ever do anything to betray him.
Maybe Shanks wants to be Joyboy,but Roger told him its someone else.Fuck joyboy,you don't need destiny to be a legend.Shanks glory incoming.I just hope he dies in a epic way.

akainu greenbull kizaru are most definitely villains
fujitora looking more and more like the odd guy out .

which fits cause we have exactly three top strawhats
Fujitora will still fight against the Straw Hats.

Hatchan was less evil than the rest of Arlong Pirates, Senor Pink was less evil than rest of Doflamingo Family, Katakuri was less evil than most of Big Mom Pirates, Mr. 2 was less evil than most of Baroque Works.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I've really wanted to see Shanks becoming a REAL obstacle for Luffy to achieve the One Piece.
Gives this piece of dialogue a much more interesting meaning after all these years.

I mean, I'm not sure what would make any logical sense for the Revos to stay there longer than rescuing Kuma lol, but sure.

I'm just telling you that Vivi went missing, yet the news seems to know Sabo escaped with Kuma. So why not also Vivi? Also, this exists:

We don't know which day they rescued Kuma lol. The chronology of the events that took place with the RA isn't clear. Hell stelly didn't even know about Sabo until post-Reverie. If Sabo "killed Kobra" on Day 4, then Stelly would've known, since Kobra's death would've been a huge thing.

And if the Ra left on Day 4, then the marines wouldn't have any reason to go with the narrative of "Sabo killed Kobra".

Vivi is stated to be missing, and Sabo is related to murdering King Kobra. Vivi is already a major political figure of the new era, akin to Sabo. Imu likely targeted Vivi, but Kobra ended up dying. Then

Momo must think he is hot shit to take the admiral somewhere else to fight him. We never got to see Luffy really get serious to fight Fujitora i will be pissed at Oda if he does not give green bull a fight with any of the strawhats.

I mean, I'm not sure what would make any logical sense for the Revos to stay there longer than rescuing Kuma lol, but sure.

I'm just telling you that Vivi went missing, yet the news seems to know Sabo escaped with Kuma. So why not also Vivi? Also, this exists:

So you suggest Imu has Vivi captive for some reason?or Maybe she was the target of the CP0 killers.

mihawk trained zoro
doesnt mean zoro isnt going to try to defeat him some day . at the end of the day its about what goals these characters have and obstacles that stand in their way.

luffy wasnt just fighting kaido to save wano, thats an added bonus, when they drew up the plan to take down kaido of the 4 emperors , luffy didnt know the people in wano were oppressed. its about taking down obstacles to becoming the pirate king. if shanks becomes one , then he is a villain.
Yea but until we see shanks do something to someone to the point they coulda got killed then he not a villain and luffy wont look at as one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.