If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
might be a good ol oda bait and switch .
Yeah but his entire crew feels the same way about Luffy. You think Yassop would be okay about swindling his own son. How would they perceive that kind of underhanded betrayal by Shanks? I know they are pirates but even they have a moral code of some kind.

Besides Shanks is aware of Luffy's importance. At least he seems to know what kind of DF Luffy is carrying.

Read carefully, I said "she stopped some arrogants admirals fans who thought one admiral will solo the alliance", not hard to understand right ?

She smacked Aramaki's head and the latter even said she has a strong haki. Where is the one shot ?

And there are still kidd, law, luffy, zoro, rest of SHP and others SN.

Lmao they are really some people who think Aramaki can solo the whole alliance ? :gokulaugh:
again she didnt stop anything because he infact has not met the alliance .
sadly cant even go back to what you said cause you deleted it . embarrassing.

So Shanks came to Wano for what actually ?
He doesn't want to meet Luffy, so he came for the road pone ?

you really shouldnt be that afraid
I agreed with you (i dont think he solos the alliance); said it will age beautifully . I guess you thought otherwise.

Yeah but his entire crew feels the same way about Luffy. You think Yassop would be okay about swindling his own son. How would they perceive that kind of underhanded betrayal by Shanks? I know they are pirates but even they have a moral code of some kind.
its not betrayal per say
hes a pirate
formed his own crew like the others
why shouldnt he be after the one piece.

Yeah Shanks also didn't care when Higuma embarassed him.
Bartolomeo didn't attack the villagers he only burned the flag / Shanks' pride. More or less Barto did the same thing with Higuma.
The Higuma situation is completely different, Shanks wasn't even a Yonko back then, Barto could do the same thing Higuma did and Shanks wouldn't care, burning someone's flags and putting new ones on their place is literally symbolism for taking over someone's territories.

End of the story, is after final war is over. Nobody expects Dragon to be alive then. There won't be a revolutionary army for Sabo to his replace him on.

And Dragon's not getting removed until he meets Luffy & actually makes his move. This was simply a declaration of war, where he had Sabo become the image of the revolution. This sets up Sabo to be a big political figure (if not the biggest political figure) in the World Government and lead the world towards a better political state after the Revolution is done.

But replacing Dragon? naye. Cause the RA is getting disbanded after the final war, and Dragon won't be removed from the series until then. He's still the bigger character for Oda.
before the final war then ,how about that

personal opinion of mine of course so we just have to agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.