If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yc1!???? Lmao law was getting his ass beat by doffy who would lose to cracker the same cracker who’s yc3. Even dressrosa luffy loses to cracker. You now top 10 worst one piece scaler I’ve ever come across
Yes. YC3 Cracker > Doffy >>>> Law.

That means PH/DR Law was actually, what, Babanuki level?

And I'm the "worst power scaler you've seen". Pick up a fucking mirror.

I don't know if you lot are acting stupid or are genuinely stupid.

What part of "Oda won't give 3 Billion to someone who's not a Top Tier" means "Bounty based powerscaling is 100% valid"? Or are you twisting his point around for no reason?
1. That statement falls on itself because the important thing is who the Alliance beat, not the relative contribution each person made. If the WG and News Coo found out that Shanks and Whitebeard were defeated by an Alliance with Luffy, Buggy and Mohji as the most infamous people involved, the bounties would reflect an equal shared participation even if Luffy did 100% of the work. So Kid and Law having the same bounty means VIRTUALLY NOTHING considering what they did VS what Luffy did.

2. "Oda won't give 3 Billion to someone who isn't a top tier" and "the threshold is from BB's previous 2.2 Bounty" are clearly gonna be shattered by Buggy's new Emperor bounty so guess what IT DOESN'T MATTER AND ISN'T USEFUL FOR POWERSCALING

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How long you been on Copium?
I don't need to be when most of my takes have been proven right by the manga.

He beat two injured Commanders. SOOOOOO AWESOME
Not the point.
Oda spelling out that it's embarassing for Admirals to lose to Commanders >>>>>>> GB beating two Commanders.
The clear cut PL statement is what takes a dump on Yankers' headcanon.

Their double standards and inconsistencies are nothing new.
They cry about context when BM is stalled by Marco. But acted as if Kizaru needs high diff for Marco due to Marineford performance until Oda literally took a dump on their garbage last chapter.
Neither Kizaru or BM are taking Marco out easily, it would require beating him down for a while hence why she quickly disabled him and asked Pero to candify him and Kizaru did the same thing with the seastone cuffs.

Yes. YC3 Cracker > Doffy >>>> Law.

That means PH/DR Law was actually, what, Babanuki level?

And I'm the "worst power scaler you've seen". Pick up a fucking mirror.
Omg law picked up huge objects. He’s now commander level😱😱. Tf kinda dumbass argument you came with? And yes you’re one of the worst scalers

speculative and individual based
the biggest leap luffy took against kaido is still conquerors haki .

the answer to that really varies.
No, the biggest leap Luffy made in base, was by CoC, because Luffy's base was useless and ACoC/ACoA did 90% of the work.

Gear 4 did no drastic difference in damage. He sobered up Drunk Kaido since 923.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The manifestation of Sidious' cruelty becoming a parlor trick is really the height of Lucas Star Wars.

Not to say Disney Star Wars is good, it's trash. But it's funnier when the creative mind sells out for toys.
Not sure which I prefer less, Disney’s artificial and thinly veiled attempt to resurrect Star Wars’ corpse from the grave and prostitute it for profit’s sake,

Or George’s dumbass Star Wars fanfic that somehow became a complete movie trilogy complete with an armada of fanfic supplementary material.

I honestly think I’d prefer the fanfiction era to the corporate profits era, the Star Wars EU did produce a few good things here and there (completely by mistake lol).

Omg law picked up huge objects. He’s now commander level😱😱. Tf kinda dumbass argument you came with? And yes you’re one of the worst scalers
The argument that I made is that you are putting Law 2-3 levels below a YC3, essentially comparing him to people like Robin/Franky who don't even use Haki.

This is Law against a "CoA master"

This is him against Smoker

This is him against the leader of the Scabbards

Like I said, pick up a mirror. You are putting DR Law on like Babanuki level or TR level or some shit.

The argument that I made is that you are putting Law 2-3 levels below a YC3, essentially comparing him to people like Robin/Franky who don't even use Haki.

This is Law against a "CoA master"

This is him against Smoker

This is him against the leader of the Scabbards

Like I said, pick up a mirror. You are putting DR Law on like Babanuki level or TR level or some shit.
Daily reminder that Smoker bodies Kinemon

Status
Not open for further replies.