If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to be when most of my takes have been proven right by the manga.

Not the point.
Oda spelling out that it's embarassing for Admirals to lose to Commanders >>>>>>> GB beating two Commanders.
The clear cut PL statement is what takes a dump on Yankers' headcanon.
Oda also spelled out not to make excuses for TWO admirals being overpowered by 4 Rev commanders. But I know that sweet sweet Copium before bed tastes great.

so which is it? I wanna know 😂😂😂

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
WSJ Cover thanks to YonkouProductions

From redon:

As you can see, it is a joint collaboration with Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine to celebrate the interview between Eiichiro Oda (One Piece) and Gosho Aoyama (Detective Conan). On the cover of Jump we have Luffy together with the character Tōru Amuro from Detective Conan and on the cover of Shonen Sunday Conan Edogawa and Zoro will appear. Putting both together we will have a complete illustration.

I am not familiar with the story of Detective Conan at all...is this Amuro person an important character in that Manga? Also, is this WS Jump part of the collaboration completely designed by Oda i.e. was Amuro drawn in Oda's style here? And if so, will Zoro be drawn in Aoyama's style in WS Sunday?

Did you read what I said? You keep making the same bullshit arguments, when Luffy's ACoC is dependant on

(1) Lacing with ACoA (as mentioned by Kaido) which Zoro/Yamato don't have.

(2) Luffy's overall own strength.

Luffy's effectiveness with ACoC is not transferrable to all ACoC users. We're talking about ACoC in general, not Luffy's ACoC.
read your own argument you melt

"Luffy's effectiveness with ACoC is not transferrable to all ACoC users. We're talking about ACoC in general, not Luffy's ACoC."

first off you would need the first step of acoa. oden btw had only the second step and was one of the toughest people kaido ever faced.

not everyone has the nika nika no mi
or law's 5 bil devil fruit

so in the same token the potential of these awakenings cant be transferred to all df users.

so again the answer really varies and depends on each fighter.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oda also spelled out not to make excuses for TWO admirals being overpowered by 4 Rev commanders.
Taking statements out of context to prove something else, colour me surprised lmao. Sakazuki told KuroUma to not make excuses in the stead of Fujitora & Greenbull.
Whereas Oda literally confirmed what we've been telling you lot for a while now about how the Admirals were holding back at Mariejoa.

Taking statements out of context to prove something else, colour me surprised lmao. Sakazuki told KuroUma to not make excuses in the stead of Fujitora & Greenbull.
Whereas Oda literally confirmed what we've been telling you lot for a while now about how the Admirals were holding back at Mariejoa.
Though its become quite clear now that Admirals are not as physically gifted as the Emperors and rely more on their devil fruit, would you agree? Because Kaido/Shanks/BM dont need to destroy Marijoe to take care of 4 Revo commanders imo.

the scabbards dropped kaido to the ground, They didnt scar him. I fail to see how dropping to the ground is in anyway relevant . is that the metric we are using to determine how strong every attack is? lmao.

stop making excuses
kaido didnt compliment zoro simply because he did more than he expected.
he did so because he was shocked the attack was able to scar him .

rooftop zoro , not a top tier, was able to inflict a permanent scar on kaido
kaido acknowledged his haki as greenbull did here with yamato
OWN THAT.

also 100% sure when pics drop the damage done by yamato will be less significant than you lot try to paint it. am excited for that.
Technically nobody scarred kaido, they cut kaido but he got killed before anything had time to heal and scar so oden is the only one to ever scar kaido...

I don't need to be when most of my takes have been proven right by the manga.

Not the point.
Oda spelling out that it's embarassing for Admirals to lose to Commanders >>>>>>> GB beating two Commanders.
The clear cut PL statement is what takes a dump on Yankers' headcanon.
Oda also spelled out not to make excuses for TWO admirals being overpowered by 4 Rev commanders. But I know that sweet sweet Copium before bed tastes great.

so which is it? I wanna know 😂😂😂
you realise 2 v 1 (GB Vs King and Queen) is EQUAL to 4 v 2 right?

quick maths

Status
Not open for further replies.