If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though its become quite clear now that Admirals are not as physically gifted as the Emperors and rely more on their devil fruit, would you agree? Because Kaido/Shanks/BM dont need to destroy Marijoe to take care of 4 Revo commanders imo.
I would agree
but I would also take shanks off that list .

kaido is a really high bar for anyone to meet
even big mom pales in comparison.

so sabo just lowkey brush aside luffy's accomplisment. he is now getting all the recognition, to make matters worst,
even Luffy's achievement is been link to him . he's been worship and his little brother just become a yonko/ :suresure:

No wonder they made Buggy a Yonko. He could kick all the AdmiraLs any day seeing their jobbing to nerfed base Yamato who could not damage Ulti
The chubby kappa is about 10x base Yamato

Izo's guns are about... let's say 5x base Yamato :zorothink: hmmm am I scaling this right?

I am not familiar with the story of Detective Conan at all...is this Amuro person an important character in that Manga? Also, is this WS Jump part of the collaboration completely designed by Oda i.e. was Amuro drawn in Oda's style here? And if so, will Zoro be drawn in Aoyama's style in WS Sunday?
Amuro was Drawn with Aoyama Style so i'am sure that Zoro gonna be Drawn with oda's style like Luffy. Amuro is an important side Character in Detective Conan and a main Character in Aoyama Gosho's Other Work (Spinoff).

Status
Not open for further replies.